September 24, 2024, 10:23:08 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Now that Brawl is out...

Started by Geno, March 11, 2008, 10:52:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

What games are you really wanting to play?

Condemned 2 comes out tomorrow but I won't be picking that up for awhile. I also REALLY REALLY REALLY want to play Banjo Kazooie 3. Thank god I have a 360 now.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Knig

ROll (Ragnarok Online 2 for you out of the know) looks promising. I love the intro music, Yoko Kanna is a musical genius.

strongbad

Nothing really.
I was hoping that brawl would be one of the last videogames that I would buy and I would slow down alot. I'll be playing brawl for the next month to unlock everything, then hopefully get a new hobby.

Wrench

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

mario kart
lots of PS3 games
Nothing else at the moment, although there are a lot of games that have already been released that I still need to buy. doodthing;

Commander Fuckass

Mario Kart
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Resistance 2
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
MGS4

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Squirtlejazz

Mario Kart so I can kick all your asses.
Were any of you on the PP for MKDS or MKDD?
iSnake

The artist formally known

Just waiting for MGS4, a new Zelda game, Starcraft 2, Spore (if it ever comes ouut), Pikmin 3 once it's annonced, Mario Kart Wii, Guitar Hero 4, Silent Hill 5, Worms Space thing for the Wii, and a new Tim Shafer game.

YPrrrr

Civilization V, which will probably come out in 2010 or 11

Classic

C.Mongler

strongbad

Quote from: Squirtlejazz on March 12, 2008, 12:15:50 PM
Mario Kart so I can kick all your asses.
Were any of you on the PP for MKDS or MKDD?

i forgot what pp means
but i'm pretty good at mkds

bluaki

March 12, 2008, 09:55:14 PM #13 Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 09:58:57 PM by bluaki
Ones I really want to play?
Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility
Mario Kart Wii
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers

Although it's not even announced, I'd also say Pikmin 3

Other games I want, though not as much:
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates
Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

Samus Aran

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World