September 24, 2024, 10:22:43 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What Boyagers have you played online?

Started by Wrench, March 11, 2008, 08:11:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you ever played a fellow Boyager?

yes
13 (76.5%)
no
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Go Down

Wrench

March 11, 2008, 08:11:26 PM Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 08:16:09 PM by WrenchNinja
I've played:
Ratchet Deadlocked with Spartan.
Star Fox Command with Tectron.
Brawl with Kefka and Haunted(soon to be a lot more)

The artist formally known

Played Brawl with V, Milad, and MS44 and DP I think.

Someone else if it wasn't DP.

Samus Aran

None yet. I'm gonna want to play some of you in Brawl, even though you'll probably all kick my asses at first  considering I haven't gotten the game yet and I'll be a late learner.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Kazanova on March 11, 2008, 08:21:09 PM
None yet. I'm gonna want to play some of you in Brawl, even though you'll probably all kick my asses at first  considering I haven't gotten the game yet and I'll be a late learner.
I'll play you with Items on so it's more fair. wub;

strongbad

I had a voice chat with geno if that counts  :(

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on March 11, 2008, 08:23:26 PM
I'll play you with Items on so it's more fair. wub;

Aww thanks. wub;

Also, I haven't tried playing anyone in GHIII yet. Not sure why.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Me and C. Mongler were going to play a game of Orange Box but I lost connection as soon as he said hey to each other.   :(

Also I played Halo 3 against Spartan and KT.

strongbad

Quote from: Tondis on March 11, 2008, 08:38:53 PM
Me and C. Mongler were going to play a game of Orange Box but I lost connection as soon as he said hey to each other.   :(

Also I played Halo 3 against Spartan and KT.

oh yeah, I keep forgetting that KT goes here. Or went here...

I've played tons of halo games, both campaign and custom with him and koopler. but koopler doesn't go here  doodthing;

ncba93ivyase

Reaper played me in Bomberman Touch once and it was laggy. It took about 3 seconds to move two spaces.

Kono plays with me all the time in TF2.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Strongbad007 on March 11, 2008, 08:32:12 PM
I had a voice chat with geno if that counts  :(
No it doesn't count.  baddood;

I've played with

Bassir on Mario Strikers. I think JMV too I'm not sure if I remember. Tomboh too.

And a shitload of people on Xbox live. It would take awhile to name them all. I played with Reaper and V today on brawl.

Probably forgetting something but meh.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Tomboh
Bassir
Hime
Silver(when he was still boyager)
geno i think, i dunno

strongbad

Quote from: Genocyde on March 11, 2008, 08:52:36 PM
No it doesn't count.  baddood;

I've played with

Bassir on Mario Strikers. I think JMV too I'm not sure if I remember. Tomboh too.

And a shitload of people on Xbox live. It would take awhile to name them all. I played with Reaper and V today on brawl.

Probably forgetting something but meh.

Do you still need to do co-op levels in N+?
I can help you out  n_u

Cookie

Kalahari Inkantation

Brawl with Kefka, and Star Fox Command and Mario Kart DS with various Boyagers. doodella;

Geno

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on March 12, 2008, 11:46:10 AM
Brawl with Kefka, and Star Fox Command and Mario Kart DS with various Boyagers. doodella;
Oh I played one game of Halo with Tectron.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up