One of the new Opeth songs released. Download link in this thread.

Started by The artist formally known, March 11, 2008, 05:31:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

http://www.zshare.net/download/87446817dd5950/

Holy shit, haven't heard it yet but I can't wait.

Yes, I think this will be the best Opeth album to date.

Placebo Headwound

This is supposed to be from Watershed? befuddlement

Is it an official release, bootleg, or leak?

Quote from: Jesus Christ on March 11, 2008, 05:44:52 PM
This is supposed to be from Watershed? befuddlement

Is it an official release, bootleg, or leak?
Bootleg from Watershed.

It's worth listening to, I can't believe how awesome it is. The guitars are just all over the place and a huge solo in the middle of the heaviest part of the song. GREAT

Houdini

The new song is great

The intro is so fucking old school Opeth I love it. JESUS I CAN'T WAIT

me003

Hey my brother was telling me about how Lamb of God is releasing their new album in like different layers so that people could mix it?

Can any of you tell me what this is about or where I could find it/expect to find it.

Also, I figured this wasn't worth a new thread, so I just threw it in here.  doodella;
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Quote from: MethreE on March 13, 2008, 11:11:19 PM
Hey my brother was telling me about how Lamb of God is releasing their new album in like different layers so that people could mix it?

Can any of you tell me what this is about or where I could find it/expect to find it.

Also, I figured this wasn't worth a new thread, so I just threw it in here.  doodella;

That actually is pretty fucking badass. DAMN I want that shit.

Houdini

Quote from: MethreE on March 13, 2008, 11:11:19 PM

That's kinda cool, except Lamb of God blows.

sans culottes

Don't assume it'll be their best by one song.

February, I hear "Goodbye Daughters of the Revolution" and assume Warpaint will be one kickass Crowes album. It's great, but not as great as I expected. Had a similar situation a year ago when I heard "She Builds Quick Machines" and later on found that half of VR's Libertad wasn't that great.
I support BUSH

Houdini

Quote from: Co-Z on March 14, 2008, 07:14:28 PM
Don't assume it'll be their best by one song.

February, I hear "Goodbye Daughters of the Revolution" and assume Warpaint will be one kickass Crowes album. It's great, but not as great as I expected. Had a similar situation a year ago when I heard "She Builds Quick Machines" and later on found that half of VR's Libertad wasn't that great.
What, did you actually think Velvet Revolver was going to put out a decent album?

sans culottes

Quote from: Houdini on March 14, 2008, 07:23:38 PM
What, did you actually think Velvet Revolver was going to put out a decent album?

LOL, YOU ARE SO FUNNY.
I support BUSH

Houdini

Daphnia

Go Up