September 24, 2024, 08:21:56 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What Boyagers have you played online?

Started by Wrench, March 11, 2008, 08:11:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you ever played a fellow Boyager?

yes
13 (76.5%)
no
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Go Down

flyler

I've played against Squirtlejazz in Mario Kart DS many times.

Wrench

Just played Pyrate, Geno, and FMR in Brawl.

Geno

Quote from: WrenchNinja on March 12, 2008, 05:11:25 PM
Just played Pyrate, Geno, and FMR in Brawl.
I hate when people use Ike. Anyone can own with him.  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Genocyde on March 12, 2008, 05:51:49 PM
I hate when people use Ike. Anyone can own with him.  baddood;
No they can't, he's too slow.

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

Quote from: Nero on March 12, 2008, 05:56:11 PM
Face it, you suck.
I actually have been owning everyone except Wrench.  :(

Wrench

Himu

Classic

Go Up