September 23, 2024, 04:20:03 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What games/systems did you get on release day?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, March 10, 2008, 12:16:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

I don't get too many things on the day that they're released, but I did get Brawl and Phantom Hourglass on release day. badass

Samus Aran

Geno

March 10, 2008, 12:22:36 PM #3 Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 12:35:17 PM by Genocyde
Wario World
Mario Kart: Double Dash
God of War 2
World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Mario Sunshine
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Geno

Quote from: Kazanova on March 10, 2008, 12:27:36 PM
hahaha oh my god you sucker
Yeah that's the first one I thought of. I just went in and saw it and I'm like "o cool"

I also forgot to add Super Mario Sunshine.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Samus Aran

Quote from: Genocyde on March 10, 2008, 12:32:59 PM
Yeah that's the first one I thought of. I just went in and saw it and I'm like "o cool"

I also forgot to add Super Mario Sunshine.

Yeah, I was just kinda like "oh what the hell it's Wario so it should be good" when I bought it.

...it only took a few hours to beat it.  doodthing;

It's fun and all, and it looks pretty, but it's just way too damn short and easy.

Full Metal Ryder

Thyme

Pokémon Stadium (Reserved, didn't get anything for the reservation)
Wind Waker (Reserved, got Master Quest)

That's it. As for consoles, I pretty much always get them about two years after their respective release.

Commander Fuckass

SSBB
Metroid Prime 3
Super Mario Galaxy
DS
FFXII
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

Pyrate

Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

C.Mongler

Wii
Twilight Princess
I stood in the Brawl line and played it the day it came out if that counts
No More Heroes
The Orange Box
Wind Waker
Ocarina of Time