September 22, 2024, 08:25:23 PM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

BRAWL - It's hard to believe that brawl is actually coming out

Started by strongbad, March 06, 2008, 07:17:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

It always seemed like one of those games that everyone had orgys from the videos over, but was never going to happen. I mean, it's a new super smash bros game. A NEW SUPER SMASH BROS GAME  O_0
It feels like we've had melee forever and that melee will always be the bigger better ssb game. Shit, i just can't believe it.

lol

Squirtlejazz

iSnake

C.Mongler

I'm buying Bully : Scholarship Edition before Brawl lol

ME##

Quote from: C Mongler on March 06, 2008, 07:52:46 PM
I'm buying Bully : Scholarship Edition before Brawl lol

I heard that the Xbawcks version has sever bugs.

Kalahari Inkantation

I remember when Twilight Princess seemed as though it actually being released was nothing but a dream. doodella;

C.Mongler

strongbad

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on March 06, 2008, 08:10:47 PM
I remember when Twilight Princess seemed as though it actually being released was nothing but a dream. doodella;

That's what I'm trying to say  doodthing;

Geno

Seriously. I almost screamed with excitement in Gamestop today.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Maybe it's just that I'm getting older or the fact most games today are just shit, but I haven't been excited for the release of a new game in a few years.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Lawlz on March 06, 2008, 10:11:38 PM
Maybe it's just that I'm getting older or the fact most games today are just shit, but I haven't been excited for the release of a new game in a few years.
Not even Brawl?  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Genocyde on March 06, 2008, 10:15:04 PM
Not even Brawl?  baddood;
Waiting for it to hit the bargain bin. Melee was only good for trophy collecting, and since I now know of pretty much everything Nintendo has ever offered, it's not as great anymore.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Commander Fuckass

Fuck yes.

I just need to get the money for MGS4  O_0
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

Also, I suppose I was pretty excited when Mother 3 came out, especially since I preordered the Deluxe Box and was getting a fancy GB Micro.

Go Up