September 22, 2024, 04:20:36 PM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Last weekend I stubbled upon my friends copy of Secret of Mana

Started by The artist formally known, March 05, 2008, 10:13:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

It was complete in the box and everything.

I just replied "holy crap do you know how much this thing is worth?" I was impressed because he had it in a box as mint condition as I've ever seen. I suppose his copy, if he still has the map, is worth about $60-$120.

Thats pretty expensive for a normal game I suppose. Though I do have Pokemon Box and Mario DDR both complete in their original boxes.

Ever seen an expensive ass game in your friends house?

I'm his friend and I know he knows its worth more then $20 because he bought it over eBay about three years ago.

Quote from: steal on March 05, 2008, 10:47:40 PM
oh okay

For some reason I kind of assumed it was someone who wasn't a very good friend and didn't know much about games, something about the way you described it.
He doesn't know much about games compared to I but he does know a lot about them.

I personally think that I know the most about video games out of anyone I've ever met.

strongbad

One of my friends has a hard copy of earth bound that he got at a garage sale for $5  gonk;

Squirtlejazz

iSnake

ncba93ivyase

I know a girl that owns Ocarina of Time and thinks it's the greatest and rarest game of all time. Does that count?

Aside from that, there's no one in my school that isn't solely a modern gamer or owns anything rare. My one friend has a few Super Nintendo games but nothing special.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

mariofreak

Go Up