September 29, 2024, 10:30:09 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I played Brawl this weekend!

Started by Squirtlejazz, March 01, 2008, 03:32:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Squirtlejazz

March 01, 2008, 03:32:00 PM Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 06:12:04 PM by Lawlz
It was the shit sun!
iSnake

Feynman

The gamer's club in my school has the Japanese version of Brawl, so every friday all the geeks go there and play it. They've had it since it released in Japan, and I haven't played it; not because I couldn't, but because I won't.

Nyerp

Quote from: Bassir C. on March 01, 2008, 03:36:00 PM
The gamer's club in my school has the Japanese version of Brawl, so every friday all the geeks go there and play it; they've had it since it released in Japan, and I haven't played it. Not because I couldn't, but because I won't.

y not

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nyerp on March 01, 2008, 03:36:38 PM
y not
Maybe he'd rather wait likea  good boy. doodthing;
Maybe he doesn't want everything spoiled before he gets his own copy, like me. O_0

Feynman

Quote from: Nyerp on March 01, 2008, 03:36:38 PM
y not

I don't like the idiots that gather there. And I want my first experience with it to be a peaceful one.

Nyerp

Quote from: Bassir C. on March 01, 2008, 03:37:54 PM
I don't like the idiots that gather there. And I want my first experience with it to be a peaceful one.
Hm, I guess I know what you mean. It would probably be a FOX AND MARTH only FD battle circlejerk anyway.

Feynman

Quote from: Nyerp on March 01, 2008, 03:40:12 PM
Hm, I guess I know what you mean. It would probably be a FOX AND MARTH only FD battle circlejerk anyway.

I passed by the room yesterday and saw fat niggers, ugly wetbacks, and autistic Caucasians all in one room screaming.

Squirtlejazz

Quote from: Bassir C. on March 01, 2008, 03:36:00 PM
The gamer's club in my school has the Japanese version of Brawl, so every friday all the geeks go there and play it. They've had it since it released in Japan, and I haven't played it; not because I couldn't, but because I won't.
Same with my friend. He has had it since then also. I only played it yesterday though.
iSnake

Nyerp

Quote from: Bassir C. on March 01, 2008, 03:42:08 PM
I passed by the room yesterday and saw fat niggers, ugly wetbacks, and autistic Caucasians all in one room screaming.

Avoid that room like the plague.

It probably has the plague in it anyway.

Feynman

And everyone in that room uses those old retarded internet lingo phrases like "PWNED" and "noob".

Wrench

Quote from: Bassir C. on March 01, 2008, 03:46:56 PM
And everyone in that room uses those old retarded internet lingo phrases like "PWNED" and "noob".

smithicide;

words to make valid

Squirtlejazz

It was at game night at my HS. And there were so many niggers there that thought they could play, but were complete shit. Even at C-sticking.
iSnake

Feynman

Quote from: Squirtlejazz on March 01, 2008, 03:51:15 PM
It was at game night at my HS. And there were so many niggers there that thought they could play, but were complete shit. Even at C-sticking.

Every retard that has played a Smash Bros game claims to be "the best". We'll settle who's better in Brawl via online multiplayer.

I'll show those idiots who's boss. spam;

Nyerp

Quote from: Squirtlejazz on March 01, 2008, 03:51:15 PM

C-Sticking WHY DOES THAT SHIT STILL EXIST gonk;

Squirtlejazz

Quote from: Nyerp on March 01, 2008, 03:54:28 PM
C-Sticking WHY DOES THAT SHIT STILL EXIST gonk;
Because its a way to get a quick A-smash.
BTW De-de-de is madd slow on attacks, but strong as shit!!!
iSnake

Go Up