October 11, 2024, 07:19:36 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The nsf theory

Started by Juni, March 01, 2008, 02:34:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Yoshi_R

Quote from: Juni on March 01, 2008, 04:46:55 PM
Are you sure it was vaatix sider?  O_0
They need to update it every few days then, it was updated the day before it closed.
Not sure if it was vaatixsider... for god sake I have no clue what that is  >.<

[REDACTED]

so u are saying silver crai with three magic tears instead of just one
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Geno

1. NSF went down for quite some time
2. During this process Snorkel was busy selling the site to EJRaben
3. EJ being the greedy asshole he is wanted the site just so he could make money from ads and to destroy the only competition.
4. Nsider is dead
5. The End.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

don't let's

Quote from: Juni on March 01, 2008, 04:40:41 PM
It seems pretty likely to me.

Right when the site went down. Vaatix already seemed to have all the data copied and moved it to another url, which seemed pretty strange, since the whole site was down. What made him do that in the first place? The nsf you go to now is vaatixsider, except it was renamed when they were told that  ej bought it.
Vaatix regularly made backups of the forum.

strongbad

Quote from: Geno. on March 01, 2008, 05:03:59 PM
1. NSF went down for quite some time
2. During this process Snorkel was busy selling the site to EJRaben
3. EJ being the greedy asshole he is wanted the site just so he could make money from ads and to destroy the only competition.
4. Nsider is dead
5. The End.

EJ has been nothing but trouble ever since he came out of nowhere.
Damn that faggit

Snorkel

I don't know why EJ wanted the site, but I sold it to him weeks ago. When it went down it was because EJ was finally moving the domain, and for some reason the transfer was not as slick as it was supposed to be, which resulted in the mess that culminated in the huge public blowout of the sale, etc.

Also, the theory in the topic post doesn't work because you can't just "sue" someone over a stupid web forum or $1000; lawyer fees would far exceed that amount.

musica.cards

Quote from: Snorkel on March 03, 2008, 06:01:46 PM
I don't know why EJ wanted the site, but I sold it to him weeks ago. When it went down it was because EJ was finally moving the domain, and for some reason the transfer was not as slick as it was supposed to be, which resulted in the mess that culminated in the huge public blowout of the sale, etc.

Also, the theory in the topic post doesn't work because you can't just "sue" someone over a stupid web forum or $1000; lawyer fees would far exceed that amount.

There's one problem with that: Silver says he has a lawyer friend, who may do him a favor and take care of the lawsuit for free (that is of course, legal fees do not apply to anything in the court).
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Geno

Quote from: Snorkel on March 03, 2008, 06:01:46 PM

So what are you going to spend that money on Snorkel.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Quote from: Geno. on March 03, 2008, 06:57:56 PM
So what are you going to spend that money on Snorkel.
Your mom.

squirrelfriend

April 16, 2016, 06:19:36 AM #25 Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 06:24:43 AM by squirrelfriend
Quote from: Taytay19 on March 01, 2008, 04:27:48 PM
I would like to point something out to you all. :3

I was just told that Silver has contacted an attorney to help him. But wait? Where will he get the money for that? Earlier, Silver said that he had at most $200, which he was saving for a lap-top. But wait, $200 sure as hell ain't enough for an attorney, so I wonder where he will get the money from!  huhdoodame;
i believe this actually happened
also can we hijack this account for the boyah bot

don't let's

Samus Aran

jesus christ can you imagine a court case over nsf tho

Daddy

Go Up