October 11, 2024, 09:31:21 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The nsf theory

Started by Juni, March 01, 2008, 02:34:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Juni

Well, this is plausible to some degree when you think about it.

Lets begin this from the beginning.  Snorkel sold nsf to EJRAVEN, we all know that. He received  1,000 for selling it or so the rumor says. Now the site gets backed up by vaatix, and a vaatixsider is now made, which is a sort of carbon copy of nsf. Silver is pissed, and wants to sue. Suing EJ and winning will result in him getting his forum back.

Now lets add the theoretical part.

What if this was all planned from step one? What if Silver wanted snorkel to sell it? Well, in one of his posts silver said that snorkel offered him some of the money from selling nsf to EJ.  So there's some money for silver  as well. Now, they back up their site, because they knew what was going to happen. That way they can move back everything when its all over. Now it either goes two ways. EJ gives back the site, resulting in a loss of 1,000 bucks. Or Silver sues and gets back his site, and maybe some monetary value. In the end receiving money to help improve his site, or either keeping the money for himself.

This is just one theory of what could have happen. Don't take it as the truth, or me trying to spread propaganda.

musica.cards

Well if Silver accepts Snorkel's money, he might be able to afford an attorney to sue EJ.
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Juni

Quote from: some_person on March 01, 2008, 03:29:31 PM
Well if Silver accepts Snorkel's money, he might be able to afford an attorney to sue EJ.
He's going to lose the case. The attorney is going to bring that up, which will really screw with a lot of the credibility.

musica.cards

Quote from: Juni on March 01, 2008, 03:41:56 PM
He's going to lose the case. The attorney is going to bring that up, which will really screw with a lot of the credibility.

That's true, but how can the attorney prove that Snorkel would have reimbursed Snorkel for the domain? People can say anything they want, but only evidence can prove one's words to be true.
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Juni

Quote from: some_person on March 01, 2008, 03:46:14 PM
That's true, but how can the attorney prove that Snorkel would have reimbursed Snorkel for the domain? People can say anything they want, but only evidence can prove one's words to be true.
Well, all he needs to do is ask how silver was able to pay for an attorney. Silver will say silver. And thats going to create a little doubt. If they can make some doubt, the case might be in EJ's favor. Or just dismissed.

musica.cards

Quote from: Juni on March 01, 2008, 03:54:49 PM
Well, all he needs to do is ask how silver was able to pay for an attorney. Silver will say silver. And thats going to create a little doubt. If they can make some doubt, the case might be in EJ's favor. Or just dismissed.

Does Silver have a real life job?

Juni

Quote from: some_person on March 01, 2008, 04:00:35 PM
Does Silver have a real life job?
If he does, it would be a part time job, since he goes to school. But, I'm guessing he doesn't.

musica.cards

Quote from: Juni on March 01, 2008, 04:04:37 PM
If he does, it would be a part time job, since he goes to school. But, I'm guessing he doesn't.

Well if he did, he could just say that he had some spare money from his part time job. Even then, what relevance would there be to the case?

Juni

Quote from: some_person on March 01, 2008, 04:06:16 PM
Well if he did, he could just say that he had some spare money from his part time job. Even then, what relevance would there be to the case?
Well, if he did take money from snorkel to pay for the attorney. The money would most likely be from the money EJ gave to him from buying nsf. Which could signify that they are working together. Normally someone would be bitter for selling away their site. And not seek help from said person.

musica.cards

Quote from: Juni on March 01, 2008, 04:08:52 PM
Well, if he did take money from snorkel to pay for the attorney. The money would most likely be from the money EJ gave to him from buying nsf. Which could signify that they are working together. Normally someone would be bitter for selling away their site. And not seek help from said person.

But again, how can that be brought to attention to the court, when the attorney could object because it directly has no relevance?

Taytay19

I would like to point something out to you all. :3

I was just told that Silver has contacted an attorney to help him. But wait? Where will he get the money for that? Earlier, Silver said that he had at most $200, which he was saving for a lap-top. But wait, $200 sure as hell ain't enough for an attorney, so I wonder where he will get the money from!  huhdoodame;

Yoshi_R

Quote from: Taytay19 on March 01, 2008, 04:27:48 PM
I would like to point something out to you all. :3

I was just told that Silver has contacted an attorney to help him. But wait? Where will he get the money for that? Earlier, Silver said that he had at most $200, which he was saving for a lap-top. But wait, $200 sure as hell ain't enough for an attorney, so I wonder where he will get the money from!  huhdoodame;
Ads man. Where else.

Hi I am Yoshi_R and I lurk.

Also Juni I doubt it... also Vaatixsider? I missed something didn't I.  edumacate;

I'll go back to lurking.

Juni

Quote from: Yoshi_R on March 01, 2008, 04:37:00 PM
Ads man. Where else.

Hi I am Yoshi_R and I lurk.

Also Juni I doubt it... also Vaatixsider? I missed something didn't I.  edumacate;

I'll go back to lurking.
It seems pretty likely to me.

Right when the site went down. Vaatix already seemed to have all the data copied and moved it to another url, which seemed pretty strange, since the whole site was down. What made him do that in the first place? The nsf you go to now is vaatixsider, except it was renamed when they were told that  ej bought it.

Yoshi_R

Quote from: Juni on March 01, 2008, 04:40:41 PM
It seems pretty likely to me.

Right when the site went down. Vaatix already seemed to have all the data copied and moved it to another url, which seemed pretty strange, since the whole site was down. What made him do that in the first place? The nsf you go to now is vaatixsider, except it was renamed when they were told that  ej bought it.
Ataully if I remember it clearly they stated that they back-up the forums last time server went down :P

Juni

Quote from: Yoshi_R on March 01, 2008, 04:45:42 PM
Ataully if I remember it clearly they stated that they back-up the forums last time server went down :P
Are you sure it was vaatix sider?  O_0
They need to update it every few days then, it was updated the day before it closed.

Go Up