Suggest me some DS games that have been released within the past 6 months

Started by ncba93ivyase, February 29, 2008, 01:45:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on February 29, 2008, 04:16:59 PM
That reminds me, I have to get Axelay.
Yeah, Nintendo Power usually worships games on their systems. I want to see what IGN has to say about it.
Axelay is good, but it's nowhere near as great as I was hoping for it to be. 8.5/10

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lawlz on February 29, 2008, 05:32:42 PM
Axelay is good, but it's nowhere near as great as I was hoping for it to be. 8.5/10
What shooters would you recommend?
Besides Fantasy Zone which I have decided to purchase. doodella;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on February 29, 2008, 05:43:13 PM
What shooters would you recommend?
Besides Fantasy Zone which I have decided to purchase. doodella;
Gradius III is okay, but suffers from a lot of slowdown.

Galactic Attack is amazing if you ever get a Saturn, as is Darius Gaiden.

Gradius V for the PS2 is the best and probably only good game on the system.

Life Force, of course.

One you get past the insane difficulty you're immediately faced with, Super Nova is great.

The first R-Type, which is also the only one I like in the series.

The entire Strikers: 1945 series is amazing. I've only played the arcade version, so I don't know how well the console ports fare.

In The Hunt is another good one, but you play as a submarine and it's not fast like other shooters. Action is still intense, though.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

ncba93ivyase

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lawlz on February 29, 2008, 05:48:12 PM
Gradius III is okay, but suffers from a lot of slowdown.

Galactic Attack is amazing if you ever get a Saturn, as is Darius Gaiden.

Gradius V for the PS2 is the best and probably only good game on the system.

Life Force, of course.

One you get past the insane difficulty you're immediately faced with, Super Nova is great.

The first R-Type, which is also the only one I like in the series.

The entire Strikers: 1945 series is amazing. I've only played the arcade version, so I don't know how well the console ports fare.

In The Hunt is another good one, but you play as a submarine and it's not fast like other shooters. Action is still intense, though.
...If only I had the systems most those games were on. I'd only be able to get Gradius and R-Type without spending hundreds. :'(

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on February 29, 2008, 06:00:57 PM
...If only I had the systems most those games were on. I'd only be able to get Gradius and R-Type without spending hundreds. :'(

First Gradius sucks, just so you know.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lawlz on February 29, 2008, 06:03:08 PM
First Gradius sucks, just so you know.
Oh. I was actually talking about the PS2 one though. doodella;
But still, all I can get are those two and the Nanostrays. :'(

UnagiPower

Professor Layton.  doodella;

The initial presentation just kept me playing. I've put 5 hours into it, and it only felt like 1.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

KonohaShinobi

PATA PATA- oh wait...

Apollo Justice is the only DS game I've eyed for the last month or so. I don't remember if any new DS games came out recently. doodella; Besides Professor Layton which has been getting mass acclaim among critics.

Wrench

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on March 01, 2008, 11:16:09 AM
PATA PATA- oh wait...

Apollo Justice is the only DS game I've eyed for the last month or so. I don't remember if any new DS games came out recently. doodella; Besides Professor Layton which has been getting mass acclaim among critics.

Quote from: Lawlz on February 29, 2008, 01:45:24 PM
No Ace Attorney, because I know of the games and it's not what I want right now. No Advance Wars.

I want Professor Layton just to see if my mind can handle it, and that Final Fantasy XII shit looks like a decent 2D RPG that I could get into.  I'm not sure, but I want to try and get a couple to last me throughout the rest of the year.

Go Professor Layton.

Go Up