Suggest me some DS games that have been released within the past 6 months

Started by ncba93ivyase, February 29, 2008, 01:45:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

No Ace Attorney, because I know of the games and it's not what I want right now. No Advance Wars.

I want Professor Layton just to see if my mind can handle it, and that Final Fantasy XII shit looks like a decent 2D RPG that I could get into.  I'm not sure, but I want to try and get a couple to last me throughout the rest of the year.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Placebo Headwound

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Jesus on February 29, 2008, 01:47:40 PM
Why does it have to be within the last 6 months? baddood;
Because I haven't paid attention to anything that's been released within that time period.

If you want, extend it back to last winter. I suppose I've really only been buying old games since last year.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Placebo Headwound

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Jesus on February 29, 2008, 01:51:59 PM
Buy Hotel Dusk.
I HAD A CHOICE BETWEEN JUSTICE FOR ALL AND THAT WHEN THEY WERE RELEASED, AND I BOUGHT JUSTICE FOR ALL. :'(

I kind of regret the decision, but I'm going to keep looking for it. Also, some more action oriented games or RPGs please.

Placebo Headwound

Tomboh

ncba93ivyase

Kalahari Inkantation

There haven't been too many good ones since then, besides Professor Layton and a few others as you've mentioned.
I don't know if you're willing to import, but Tingle RPG looks pretty good. O_0
Or you could wait for Nonostray 2. I can't wait for it. wub;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on February 29, 2008, 03:59:04 PM
Or you could wait for Nonostray 2. I can't wait for it. wub;
GamePro   8.0/10
Game Informer   7.3/10
Nintendo Power   6.0/10
Electronic Gaming Monthly   5.8/10

... :'(

I'll still get it upon release.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lawlz on February 29, 2008, 04:01:43 PM
GamePro   8.0/10
Game Informer   7.3/10
Nintendo Power   6.0/10
Electronic Gaming Monthly   5.8/10

... :'(

I'll still get it upon release.

I can understand the eight, but sixes and fives? ;-;
I doubt it's worse that the first one, which I thought was great. cry;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on February 29, 2008, 04:05:03 PM
I can understand the eight, but sixes and fives? ;-;
I doubt it's worse that the first one, which I thought was great. cry;

First one is okay, but I greatly prefer horizontal shooters over vertical... and far more than isometric/3D/whatever.

It's amazing that Nintendo Power gave it such a low score and Gameinformer, the magazine that never rates any of the top DS games above a 7.5, gave it a fair 7.3

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lawlz on February 29, 2008, 04:11:32 PM
First one is okay, but I greatly prefer horizontal shooters over vertical... and far more than isometric/3D/whatever.

It's amazing that Nintendo Power gave it such a low score and Gameinformer, the magazine that never rates any of the top DS games above a 7.5, gave it a fair 7.3
That reminds me, I have to get Axelay.
Yeah, Nintendo Power usually worships games on their systems. I want to see what IGN has to say about it.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on February 29, 2008, 04:19:00 PM
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin

Don't know if you enjoy that series...
Quote from: Lawlz on February 29, 2008, 01:45:24 PM
No Ace Attorney, because I know of the games and it's not what I want right now. [glow=red,2,300]No Advance Wars.[/glow]

I want Professor Layton just to see if my mind can handle it, and that Final Fantasy XII shit looks like a decent 2D RPG that I could get into.  I'm not sure, but I want to try and get a couple to last me throughout the rest of the year.
SOMEONE DIDN'T READ goowan

Go Up