October 02, 2024, 01:14:33 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What did you do during recess?

Started by Daddy, February 27, 2008, 07:00:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

February 27, 2008, 07:00:57 PM Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 05:36:31 PM by Lawlz
My school had a thing of concrete pavement in the front of school, but once we hit third grade we'd get moved to the parking lot for funtime.

Up until third grade we'd play with sticks and fight with them.  baddood;

After third grade we were moved the the parking lot.   We found a pothole on the far end, that filled up with water when it rained.  My friends and I invaded and took control.   We also played games so if we were playing our badass games of tag we'd have to weave through parked cars.  caterpie;

That's also how I fucked up my ankle, I took a turn that was too sharp and hit one of the cars.  i still have a small limp because of it.  :(

Socks

I mostly played touch football in Middle School, during recess.

KonohaShinobi

I sat on the swings alone and questioned the meaning of life.

Daddy

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 27, 2008, 07:02:29 PM
At least you had swings.  >.<

superclucky

I just walked around in middle school with my friends.
In elementry I would pick of these tall grasses with little white thingies on the bottom and throw them at kids because they had clumps of dirt on them. <3
kewns are smelly

YPrrrr

Touch football and basketball... God those were great games.

Samus Aran

I don't really remember doing much other than talking with my friends most of the time, except for in the winter. During the winter we would always continue working on our giant snow fort every single day. Christ, one year we had one pretty damn impressive fort.

Socks

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on February 27, 2008, 07:04:01 PM
Touch football and basketball... God those were great games.

I agree, but I didn't really play basketball. I was like Mr. Gordon at touch though.

Daddy

We did have a small field area with some thorn bushes and those burr things.

WE FOUND A GUN IN THEM ONE DAY.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 27, 2008, 07:02:29 PM

Wow. In all honesty our little recess clique often did the same (in moderation) as we slumped around on the four square patch. Nah, serious discussion didn't happen until late middle school.

I remember when a group of us thought it's be cool to smoke used ciggarette butts on the ground. That was a fun one to explain......

We invented "coatball" which was primarily a passing game played on swings. Good times.

NOA_Haunted

Didn't your school have a playground?

Wrench

Touch football, four square, soccer, and tag.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Socks on February 27, 2008, 07:06:23 PM
I agree, but I didn't really play basketball. I was like Mr. Gordon at touch though.
Yeah, touch was awesome... I was a pretty awesome wide receiver. I have amazing hands, and it felt great to end a recess with a diving catch on a hail mary as the bell rang.

Kalahari Inkantation

Me and my friends would think up stupid things to do pretty often, like piling 20 kids at the top of the slide and all going down at the same time in one big bundle.
I fell off once. Man, that was fun. badass
I also frequently played soccer with the Spanish kids, and would swing on the swings. I used to use the jungle gym, but then some kid fell and cut his head open on it. They had to call an ambulance, and he was just hanging there upside-down, completely unconscious, and there was blood everywhere. I never went near either of the jungle gyms again. doodthing;

Tomboh

1st grade - Star wars games or some roleplay shit like that
2nd grade - kick ball tiemz/handball
3rd grade - kick ball tiemz/footbawl
4th grade - fewtball yay
5th grade - all football :|

Go Up