October 02, 2024, 09:35:03 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Magic the Gathering

Started by ncba93ivyase, February 26, 2008, 02:43:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

I walked into Viking Cards and Comics because they claimed to sell games but it was nothing but some fat guys and a couple middle school geeks playing Magic and smoking marijuana and selling comics in envelopes.

How do they keep a business running like that?

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

It's a crack house you fucking jew.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 26, 2008, 02:44:12 PM
It's a crack house you fucking jew.
jew=greedy wiseass

Quit using it liberally.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

NOA_Haunted

Because those geeks spend all of there money there.

YPrrrr

ncba93ivyase

The artist formally known

Haha I laughed.

You probably know but thats about all I play during the weekend now. MTG cards are quite expensive. I own about 3 $30 cards and 10 $20 cards and billions of $5 cards.

The best thing about MTG is that you can go into a magic store and ask anyone to play and you can talk to a complete stranger about nerdy stuff. I don't know why but I like that about Magic. Also I fucking rule at it. (my new signature is my favorite card ^_^)

Quote from: Lawlz on February 26, 2008, 02:43:38 PM
nothing but some fat guys and a couple middle school geeks playing Magic and smoking marijuana and selling comics in envelopes
How do
Everyone at my store is at least 4 years older then me, and there are at least four regular 40 year olds that come in. Also there are some MASSIVE nerds there and I always like to talk to them to see if I can outnerd them, sometimes I do.

YPrrrr

I was in one of those stores lately... I think the nerds in the back were playing Warhammer... or something with figures of the like.

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on February 26, 2008, 03:19:16 PM
I was in one of those stores lately... I think the nerds in the back were playing Warhammer... or something with figures of the like.
Thats probably Warhammer which I despise. Any game that requires a tape measure, miniatures, and isn't D&D is lame. Now D&D is awesome if you get together with friends and play with a good DM, thats awesome.

Also I am going to be buying the Starcraft board game, I saw the box for it and looked at it to find that it's a bargain at $60 shipped. Probably one of the most nerdy games besides D&D I've played (yet to play but I WILL PLAY IT.)

http://www.youtube.com/v/HYXAXlwmGmE

GOD WHAT A NERD

Geno

Harry Potter card game was better  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daphnia

Planeswalkers are lame.

T2 is lame.

Let's battle.

Daphnia

Discuss the greatness of elementals.

Smokebraider4Eva

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up