October 14, 2024, 04:31:35 PM

1,531,331 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Suggest music to add to HLSS to drive people insane in TF2

Started by ncba93ivyase, February 26, 2008, 01:40:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Crazy stuff that doesn't suck, like Houdini's music. Silly songs are best for the 4channel servers.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

KonohaShinobi

It doesn't fucking work for me! I binded the delete and togglewav thing in teh console, placed some PW song in HLSS it's a WAV, I checked, pressed the key and shit happened. Maybe it was because my key was O instead of F1 through F12...

YPrrrr

Start Wearing Purple by Gogol Bordello

I don't know, some people hate it, some love it. Very weird

Daddy

"TREAT HER LIKE A PROSTITUTE" BY SLICK RICK

"Velocity" by Extended F@mm

"BATTLE CRY" - ARMY OF THE PHARAOHS

Pele

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 26, 2008, 01:42:50 PM
It doesn't fucking work for me! I binded the delete and togglewav thing in teh console, placed some PW song in HLSS it's a WAV, I checked, pressed the key and shit happened. Maybe it was because my key was O instead of F1 through F12...
I assigned my play key to zero, and my music to stuff like []\;'{}|:"

That's why if I'm on Windows I sometimes make posts with no apostrophes and all that, it's always because I just finished a game of TF2.

I used to have my songs set to 1-9 on the little calculator pad thing or whatever you call it, but it got messed up and put it on the top row so I could no longer play spy.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Lawlz on February 26, 2008, 01:46:08 PM
I assigned my play key to zero, and my music to stuff like []\;'{}|:"

That's why if I'm on Windows I sometimes make posts with no apostrophes and all that, it's always because I just finished a game of TF2.

I used to have my songs set to 1-9 on the little calculator pad thing or whatever you call it, but it got messed up and put it on the top row so I could no longer play spy.

Lol, every time I pressed the letter o that weird black box showed up at the top. Do I just press teh key or do I have to press play too?

Kalahari Inkantation

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 26, 2008, 01:47:43 PM
Lol, every time I pressed the letter o that weird black box showed up at the top. Do I just press teh key or do I have to press play too?
Black box at top=good, because it shows you just changed songs. Now assign your play key to something like the zero above OP so that it's easily reachable.

YPrrrr

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Lawlz on February 26, 2008, 01:49:39 PM
Black box at top=good, because it shows you just changed songs. Now assign your play key to something like the zero above OP so that it's easily reachable.

Alright.

ncba93ivyase

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I dunno how to post mp3s but here is a video for a song

What's Your Name - Depeche Mode

http://youtube.com/watch?v=W7pymZa6a3E

The artist formally known

KonohaShinobi

Go Up