October 14, 2024, 10:18:05 PM

1,531,331 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I doesn't got much.

Started by Hiro, February 26, 2008, 12:31:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Hiro on February 26, 2008, 12:45:26 PM
she's good looking, and I love her, but she just seems uninterested and not nice. And when I ask her what's wrong she says she doesn't get me and idk, it's probably me.  edumacate;

Stick it in her pooper

Hiro

I asked her what she was doing when I got out of school, and she said hanging with friends, and she didn't invite me and I never get to do that kinda stuff and I asked her why I wasn't invited and she said it's my fault I'm not there. So she got mad at me and I was confused and she didn't want to talk but then I asked her how it was goin and she said fine and then she just stopped talking........

Daddy

Quote from: Hiro on February 26, 2008, 12:48:23 PM
I asked her what she was doing when I got out of school, and she said hanging with friends, and she didn't invite me and I never get to do that kinda stuff and I asked her why I wasn't invited and she said it's my fault I'm not there. So she got mad at me and I was confused and she didn't want to talk but then I asked her how it was goin and she said fine and then she just stopped talking........
Quote from: JMV290 on February 26, 2008, 12:46:50 PM
Buy her steak.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Hiro on February 26, 2008, 12:48:23 PM
Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 26, 2008, 12:48:00 PM
Stick it in her pooper

Hiro

Quote from: JMV290 on February 26, 2008, 12:46:50 PM
Buy her steak.
no money. And when I do nice things for her she says it's fine but then she loves other things and when I'm with her she talks to everyone else and says I'm being anti social and insults my manliness. And she used to love me but now when I say I love her she says okay. And then when I get sad and ask why she's upset she gets mad at me and acts like I'm mad at her for no reason.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Hiro on February 26, 2008, 12:53:06 PM
baddood;

You've never even kissed her, have you? doodthing; She isn't pleased, clearly.

Title27GT

Last time I checked girls didn't go out with people they hated so I'm questioning the validity of your claims

Hiro

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 26, 2008, 12:53:33 PM
You've never even kissed her, have you? doodthing; She isn't pleased, clearly.
I have, a lot.... and lately she doesn't want me to kiss her.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Hiro on February 26, 2008, 12:54:27 PM
I have, a lot.... and lately she doesn't want me to kiss her.

No sex? Take it to the next level. Show her that you aren't boring as hell before she leaves your ass.

Socks

Rule No 1. Never chase. Keep what dignity you have.

Hiro

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 26, 2008, 12:55:21 PM
No sex? Take it to the next level. Show her that you aren't boring as hell before she leaves your ass.
neither of us are ready for sex......

Hiro

Quote from: Title on February 26, 2008, 12:54:01 PM
Last time I checked girls didn't go out with people they hated so I'm questioning the validity of your claims
she doesn't hate me, she just seems to not like me. She used to love me...

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Hiro on February 26, 2008, 12:56:44 PM
neither of us are ready for sex......

Buy her dinner, take her on a date, movies? Damn, nigga, I wouldn't date your ass.

Pele

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 26, 2008, 12:58:13 PM
Buy her dinner, take her on a date, movies? Damn, nigga, I wouldn't date your ass.

No one would even go near you, so I don't think you should be giving advice here.

Go Up