October 13, 2024, 08:12:35 PM

1,531,329 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I have proof that black people love chicken

Started by Daddy, February 25, 2008, 07:34:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Trini

[CENTER][/center]

Bushy

Quote from: Trini on February 25, 2008, 07:51:40 PM
I know a Colombian that dislikes chicken.  baddood;
He must not be a fully evolved Homo Sapien
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Trini

Quote from: Bushybrow on February 25, 2008, 07:52:55 PM
He must not be a fully evolved Homo Sapien

He says his mom made it so much when he was little, he got tired of it.

She does make it a lot though. So, it's understandable I guess.  doodthing;
[CENTER][/center]

sans culottes

I support BUSH

Socks

sans culottes

Quote from: Socks on February 25, 2008, 07:57:29 PM

Nigga what?

YOU FUCKING RACIST BASTARD YOU SAID NIGGER

EVERY MOTHERFUCKER WHO SAYS NIGGER IS A RACIST AND SHOULD BURN IN HELL FOR SAYING NIGGERS. EACH TIME YOU SAY NIGGER I WILL PUNCH YOU AND IF YOU SAY NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER I WILL KILL YOU.
I support BUSH

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Co-Z on February 25, 2008, 07:58:43 PM

EVERY MOTHERFUCKER WHO SAYS NIGGER IS A RACIST AND SHOULD BURN IN HELL FOR SAYING NIGGERS. EACH TIME YOU SAY NIGGER I WILL PUNCH YOU AND IF YOU SAY NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER I WILL KILL YOU.
Quit trying so hard.

V

not funny and uncalled for. and not because you said nigger, because i could care less, but that was just plain excessive.  doodthing;

Bushy

My friends think I'm raccist for saying Nigga, then I scold them by saying "IT'S NIGGA NOT NIGGER YOU FUCKER"
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Socks

Ok Nigger.

sans culottes

Quote from: V on February 25, 2008, 07:59:46 PM
not funny and uncalled for. and not because you said nigger, because i could care less, but that was just plain excessive.  doodthing;

lol of course so.

Do any of you get pissed off when you see a white guy get whooped for saying the magical n-word, and later see a black guy say "YO WASSUP MY NIGGGGGAH"?
I support BUSH

V

Quote from: Co-Z on February 25, 2008, 08:02:57 PM
lol of course so.

Do any of you get pissed off when you see a white guy get whooped for saying the magical n-word, and later see a black guy say "YO WASSUP MY NIGGGGGAH"?

as dumb as it is, it's ok for blacks to say it to eachother; that's just how it is, but when it comes to me if i'm really cool with you(or a white guy for that matter), i don't care if you say "nigga."

Socks

<----------------------------------------- Cracker. Hey, where's my automatic sensor?

Daddy

me003

My friend just moved to a dorm for college, and made some new friends. I went over and one of his new friends was black, and we were playing Halo 3 (since it just came out) and I was getting whooped. So I slip up and go, "uh you nigga" and I freaked out a little but we kept playing, and then I died, and slliped again and said, "negro please." This time it was louder and everyone hearded it, and my friend was like, "WOAAh dude" and the other people started cracking up, and the black kid, whom I had never met before didn't say anything.

I found out later that he doesn't really care.   >.<
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Go Up