October 13, 2024, 12:24:27 AM

1,531,327 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

We post our childhood highlights.

Started by 6M69I69B9, February 25, 2008, 01:51:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Trini

February 25, 2008, 03:58:53 PM #15 Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 04:04:07 PM by Trini
There are some rocks in part of my front yard that are very dirty and grimy. But on the inside, they were very beautiful and shiny. Even though they were obviously worth nothing, my friend and I broke some open, and brought the pieces to school next day. Fooling dozens of children into to thinking that we were rich.   caterpie;
[CENTER][/center]

Kalahari Inkantation

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Trini on February 25, 2008, 03:58:53 PM
There are some rocks in part of my front yard that are very dirty and grimy. But on the inside, they were very beautiful and shiny. Even though, they were obviously worth nothing, my friend and I broke some open and brought the pieces to school next day. Fooling dozens of children into to thinking that we were rich.   caterpie;
i lol'd

i did that once
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Feynman

I'm sure you're all aware of my shit story.

Anyway... when I was around 6 I was playing around and the house and bumped my head on the wall. Apparently, it was such a bad hit that I was bleeding. The next thing I know, I'm in excruciating pain in my uncle's car and my mom's whispering "It's going to be ok". I close my eyes again and wake up facing the ceiling with blurry faces looking down on me while an Indian-accented doctor pours a liquid on my forehead giving me the worse pain I ever felt. I beg for "no more" and the doctor promises "no more" but he continues one more time and puts something on my face--putting me to sleep... I then wake up in a room with most of my family and they take me home for recovery. I still have the scars on my forehead, the place where I had stitches.

Selkie

Oh my god tell me someone remembers this...

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Trini

Quote from: Selkie on February 25, 2008, 04:10:55 PM
Oh my god tell me someone remembers this...

[spoiler][/spoiler]

WTF is that?  baddood;
[CENTER][/center]

Daddy

Anal sex at 8.

Pretty much sums it up.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Bassir C. on February 25, 2008, 04:05:49 PM
I'm sure you're all aware of my shit story.

Anyway... when I was around 6 I was playing around and the house and bumped my head on the wall. Apparently, it was such a bad hit that I was bleeding. The next thing I know, I'm in excruciating pain in my uncle's car and my mom's whispering "It's going to be ok". I close my eyes again and wake up facing the ceiling with blurry faces looking down on me while an Indian-accented doctor pours a liquid on my forehead giving me the worse pain I ever felt. I beg for "no more" and the doctor promises "no more" but he continues one more time and puts something on my face--putting me to sleep... I then wake up in a room with most of my family and they take me home for recovery. I still have the scars on my forehead, the place where I had stitches.
indian : *pours liquid*

bassir as a kid : *bassir wakes up. he sees he's in a white room getting some tingy on his face*  please no mow. no mow.

indian : ok, *pours more*, now shut the fuck up

bassir as a kid :*wakes up*  where am i?

bassir's mom : recovery room

i lol'd when i imagined that
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Daddy

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: JMV290 on February 25, 2008, 04:25:40 PM
Okay, explanation here.
[spoiler][IMG]http://i25.tinypic.com/2mrwllg.png[/img][/spoiler]
Christ, just tell me the god damn story, you god damn jew.

Daddy

Daddy

Socks

I rushed into the room too fast while my cousins GF (at the time) was changing and got to see one tit and one ass cheek for a good few seconds when I was 7. From that day on I was hooked...

Go Up