October 13, 2024, 12:25:22 AM

1,531,327 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

We post our childhood highlights.

Started by 6M69I69B9, February 25, 2008, 01:51:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

When I was about... 6. I was having such a bad headache. So I walked backwards to lean on a tree, the headache got so bad, until I felt something that hurted, it felt like I was burning so fucking much, and I look back... And I was standing in front of a small barbeque grill, with my leg touching the side of it. I cried so much and when I got home, I pealed the burnt piece of skin on the back of my leg.

When I was 7, I was at the bus stop, and these 4 fourth graders were having a snowball fight, they were such assholes. So then they ALL decided to throw some at people, then one guy threw it so fast and it he me on the cheek so hard and it almost got my eye. It seems there was ice in the snowball... It took about 3 weeks to heal...

After a year, I always went outside with the kids in my block. Oh God, it was too fun. We chased this Muslim guy, and some person said he was..a Ghandilicka? We all started making rumors that it meant an ugly beast, so we just chased him and we tried to beat him up, but he was very quick. About 12 kids were there.

At that period of time, we would always act like we were members of a camp, and some 5th grader was incharge... We went EVERWHERE. About like a mile from where we lived. We just went to some forest-like place and started pretending shit. We got a an acorn when we did some brave stuff.

In 3rd grade, my class had to listen to our teacher read the Harry Potter series. After she read a book, we would always have to take a test, but I never took one, until I listened to the 3rd one alot during class. I got like.. a 3/10 in the test, and I unexpectedly found her beside me, since I focused on the test alot. Then she yelled at me so much and I cried.

She was SUCH a bitch. She made me do some other stuff, but I'm too lazy to post more stuff...

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

superclucky

There was a guy in 8th grade that game out of the bathroom with a boner in his shirt.

It was really big, like a kitchen paper roll tube long. powerofone;
kewns are smelly

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Clucky et al. on February 25, 2008, 01:55:32 PM
There was a guy in 8th grade that game out of the bathroom with a boner in his shirt.

that's teenage highlights :\

boners are so annoying when at school

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

ME##

Quote from: Clucky et al. on February 25, 2008, 01:55:32 PM

'Game out'? lolwut

6M69I69B9

Quote from: ME86 on February 25, 2008, 01:57:27 PM
'Game out'? lolwut
stop being stupid and think what really fitted in the line

came out :\

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Original_MIB on February 25, 2008, 01:58:16 PM
stop being stupid and think what really fitted in the line

came out :\

welcome to boyah :D

ME##

Selkie

When I was in 3'rd grade I went outside to clean my sneakers off because they got muddy at recess, and I got locked out of the school.

God I got so scared lol.

Finally a kid from my class came and opened the door, after I was out there for like 20 minutes.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Selkie on February 25, 2008, 02:04:07 PM
When I was in 3'rd grade I went outside to clean my sneakers off because they got muddy at recess, and I got locked out of the school.

God I got so scared lol.

Finally a kid from my class came and opened the door, after I was out there for like 20 minutes.
20 FUCKING MINUTES?

baddood;

KonohaShinobi

superclucky

Quote from: ME86 on February 25, 2008, 02:00:48 PM
Came out of what.
The bathroom. :(

Also my sneaker melted into some rubber once in the playground playing kickball.  I thought the ground fused with my feet. :(
kewns are smelly

Selkie

Quote from: Clucky et al. on February 25, 2008, 02:14:39 PM
Also my sneaker melted into some rubber once in the playground playing kickball.  I thought the ground fused with my feet. :(

hahaaaa owned  n_u

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Clucky et al. on February 25, 2008, 02:14:39 PM
The bathroom. :(

omg you made me remember

I was a in 5th Grade and my arm was stuck between 2 metal bars, I left my arm on there for so long and leaned against those 2 bars with my arm inside. It took an hour to take out and i had a bruise.

stupid ghetto playground

Kalahari Inkantation

I fell off the very top of the slide into the rocks in 4th grade. Surprisingly I was completely unharmed. doodthing;

YPrrrr

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on February 25, 2008, 03:55:37 PM
I fell off the very top of the slide into the rocks in 4th grade. Surprisingly I was completely unharmed. doodthing;
Is that when Jesus became your personal savior? isuckpenis

Go Up