October 02, 2024, 07:20:29 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Following suit

Started by Boogus Epirus Aurelius, February 25, 2008, 12:12:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Hello.
Looks like an interesting enough little community here. I suppose I'll drop off my bags and join in for a bit, if nobody minds. Peace!

Kalahari Inkantation

Welcome. :O
lol why the huge icon

Daddy

Hello there.  Welcome.

Please change your avatar, it's pretty huge.

V

Quote from: Boognish on February 25, 2008, 12:12:36 PM
I suppose I'll drop off my bags and join in for a bit, if nobody minds.

Quote from: Boognish on February 25, 2008, 12:12:36 PM
Peace!

Well, that was fast. psyduck;

KonohaShinobi

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Hmmm, well I guess I wasn't aware I was contradicting myself there. No, I'll stay a bit. And a thanks to those who gave a hello.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Boognish on February 25, 2008, 07:01:19 PM
Hmmm, well I guess I wasn't aware I was contradicting myself there. No, I'll stay a bit. And a thanks to those who gave a hello.

Lol, who were you on NSider, if you were a member there.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

None. Nsider's the nintendo forum that went under, correct? My internet smarts leave something to be desired.....

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Boognish on February 25, 2008, 07:05:24 PM
None. Nsider's the nintendo forum that went under, correct? My internet smarts leave something to be desired.....

Yeah, it went belly up after about 7 years. It'll be back sometime this year though. So how'd you come across Boyah, anyway? Not many non-Nsider find us and join.  powerofone;

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

partly just stumbled on it, partly word of ear...

Daddy

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Boognish on February 25, 2008, 07:19:56 PM
partly just stumbled on it, partly word of ear...

Ooh, who told you about lil old Boyah?

Like rap music by the way?

Wrench

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

apologies, but rap and I have never got along so well. I'm mostly a classic rock buff, but I'm expanding to a lot of far out modern alternative stuff. Ever heard of ween? They blew my mind. I'm also into the jam band scene, what most people call "damn hippie shit".

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Boognish on February 25, 2008, 07:23:38 PM
apologies, but rap and I have never got along so well. I'm mostly a classic rock buff, but I'm expanding to a lot of far out modern alternative stuff. Ever heard of ween? They blew my mind. I'm also into the jam band scene, what most people call "damn hippie shit".

Lol, That's cool. I haven't heard of Ween, but I'm sure one of us have. Check out the Arts Board, the stickied, current songs listened to thread. A few of us like classic rock.

http://valentrinne.com/boyah/index.php?topic=61.0

shortcut.

So is this your first forum?

Go Up