October 10, 2024, 02:33:18 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Anyone think what Lawlz did to Selkie is wrong?

Started by FULL_METAL_RYDER2, February 24, 2008, 06:01:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Really, are message icons really that fucking necessary? Hell, I rarely look at them , unless I'm incredibly bored and I want to find a nsfw topic or Youtube topic. Selkie doesn't use it, no one seems to give a shit but lawlz, and he takes away his ability to post threads?

Not cool.

Ezloﺕ

:)

KonohaShinobi

Sometimes I can't find the right one and I keep it as clams and some faggot changes it. Why does it matter? Damn, we got along without it!

Nyerp

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 24, 2008, 06:13:02 PM
Sometimes I can't find the right one and I keep it as clams and some faggot changes it. Why does it matter? Damn, we got along without it!

Lawlz is err..."eccentric" about certain things sometimes. If he wants it done, he won't stop until it's done.

He's a special one, that Lawlz. =]

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Nyerp on February 24, 2008, 06:16:23 PM
Lawlz is err..."eccentric" about certain things sometimes. If he wants it done, he won't stop until it's done.

He's a special one, that Lawlz. =]
He's such a fucking jew sometimes.

Nyerp

Houdini

Lawlz is annoying, but you're just plain stupid.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Title on February 24, 2008, 06:49:49 PM
wait what happened
Selkie made a thread that didn't use the proper icons and Lauls was all like "fuk u uze em nigger" and gave him a special rank, and now he can't make his own threads.

Title27GT

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 24, 2008, 06:50:58 PM
Selkie made a thread that didn't use the proper icons and Lauls was all like "fuk u uze em nigger" and gave him a special rank, and now he can't make his own threads.
Nothing surprising. Lawlz is the only one who takes that kind of shit seriously.

Socks

ncba93ivyase

If a message icon exists, use it. If you post "lmao ducks" with a link to some stupid youtube video, you better have the message icon or I'm going to go into that thread expecting something else and you'll leave with a special rank.

If one doesn't exist for the topic you intend to post, post it anyways and tell me what you think we need.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up