If you could trade places for twenty-four hours with one Boyager....

Started by ME##, February 24, 2008, 06:00:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Squirtlejazz

Quote from: JMV290 on February 24, 2008, 06:57:56 PM
I have a 20 character password, so you'd have to find it out if you want to log in.  caterpie;
cluckyistehgreatest!
iSnake

LCK

I wouldn't trade places with any of you. I'm the only one that gets to make moves on my woman. >.<

Socks

Samus Aran

Pyrate

Tectron, so I could tell the fat lard that follows him around to fuck off, and so I could make a move on his math teacher.

musica.cards

[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Feynman

Quote from: Title on February 24, 2008, 06:45:27 PM
Bassir, so I could see what it feels like to get made fun of all day and then go on the internet and live a lie.

Be prepared to live the life of a king online and offline.

me003

Bluaki so that when me86 sends her vid's of Hime masturbating, I can watch them, and upload them to post on boyah.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Pyrate on February 24, 2008, 09:09:22 PM
Tectron, so I could tell the fat lard that follows him around to fuck off, and so I could make a move on his math teacher.
HE STOPPED doodella;

superclucky

Be bassir for a day to see how its like to be butt raped by the school janitors and their strong heavy Brooklyn accents. :(
kewns are smelly

just1more

I'd trade places with Felt so I could have kinky sex with Clucky.

Then when I switch back, Felt has to deal with the aftermath.  doodella;

Pele

I'd switch places with the bot, just because I could.  isuckpenis

guff

Go Up