So now I have to pay for Nintendo’s terrible online service?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, February 22, 2008, 09:26:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Like Lawlz said.

There's no reason to charge for online play.

greg400

Quote from: ME86 on February 23, 2008, 02:51:11 PM
Like Lawlz said.

There's no reason to charge for online play.
Well it costs money to run game servers for millions of players, and Nintendo wants to make a profit off of everything they are doing right now like the Wii and DS.

Personally i'll pay if they get rid of friend codes and they aren't so god damn stingy about voice chat, and/or even being able to see someone's name online.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on February 23, 2008, 02:55:52 PM
Well it costs money to run game servers for millions of players, and Nintendo wants to make a profit off of everything they are doing right now like the Wii and DS.

Personally i'll pay if they get rid of friend codes and they aren't so god damn stingy about voice chat, and/or even being able to see someone's name online.
Allow personal servers.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on February 23, 2008, 03:05:35 PM
http://news.filefront.com/wii-ware-update-final-fantasy-crystal-chronicles-little-king-and-the-promise-country/

Oh yeah, some pretty amazing 2D graphics. goonish
when you were talking about 'the one game', i assumed you were talking about that 2d game with the elves

No one cares about Final Fantasy, much less Crystal Chronicles.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Lawlz on February 23, 2008, 03:07:13 PM
when you were talking about 'the one game', i assumed you were talking about that 2d game with the elves

No one cares about Final Fantasy, much less Crystal Chronicles.
I lot of people like Crystal Chronicles.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lawlz on February 23, 2008, 03:07:13 PM
I've never even heard of it. goonish

Go Up