October 09, 2024, 12:14:49 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I just fasted for 30 hours.

Started by Squirtlejazz, February 23, 2008, 05:30:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on February 23, 2008, 07:37:29 PM
And I wonder how many of the 29,000 dying per day are outside of Africa; I'm willing to get a nice amount.   And I'd say a majority of the 1.6 billion mentioned are also outside of Africa.
But when you consider that only about 5 people in Africa can buy or make their own meal, they make up a huge chunk.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Houdini

Quote from: Lawlz on February 23, 2008, 07:38:51 PM
But when you consider that only about 5 people in Africa can buy or make their own meal, they make up a huge chunk.
Well, what are they supposed to do? They can't migrate out of Africa.

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on February 23, 2008, 07:38:51 PM
how do i hunt

Socks

Current world resources cannot sustain the entire population living close to first world standards, as such, social and economic evolution (human natural selection) does it's thing. Darwinism to the fullest..

Nyerp

Quote from: Socks on February 23, 2008, 08:33:13 PM
Current world resources cannot sustain the entire population living close to first world standards, as such, social and economic evolution (human natural selection) does it's thing. Darwinism to the fullest..

More like Social Darwinism, which is completely bad and wrong. doodthing;

Socks

Quote from: Nyerp on February 23, 2008, 09:02:46 PM
More like Social Darwinism, which is completely bad and wrong. doodthing;

Yes. And no it is not "bad and wrong". We can't sustain our population, some have to die.

Nyerp

Quote from: Socks on February 23, 2008, 09:24:13 PM
Yes. And no it is not "bad and wrong". We can't sustain our population, some have to die.

hi elitist

Some have to die when it is time for them to die; America, the current power, is too caught up in its own shit to even help Africa. It's not considered a profitable cause. Humans shouldn't be secluded as a designated population that "has to die off", it's human nature to help everyone as much as possible, unless they are a threat or enemy, and they're not.

Sam

That's great.

I ate some delicious chicken and doritos.

There have been times, und undoubtedly wil be win the future, where I've had to deal with 5 packages of ramen for a week. I guess it could be worse, but for me that is starving. Because of times like that, I would never give up food that's handed to me.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Socks

February 23, 2008, 09:46:57 PM #23 Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 09:58:05 PM by Socks
Quote from: Nyerp on February 23, 2008, 09:31:13 PM
hi elitist

Some have to die when it is time for them to die; America, the current power, is too caught up in its own shit to even help Africa. It's not considered a profitable cause. Humans shouldn't be secluded as a designated population that "has to die off", it's human nature to help everyone as much as possible, unless they are a threat or enemy, and they're not.

Save me tears and sentimental shit. This planet cannot sustain our current and ever expanding population with first world living standards. Unless you want to go live on the moon, some have to die. Simple truth, it is in fact unnatural to artificially help everyone survive, in nature, most die. There needs to be a balance, call me "elitist" all you want, at least I'm a realist.

Nyerp

Quote from: Socks on February 23, 2008, 09:46:57 PM
Save me tears and sentimental shit. This planet cannot sustain our current and ever expanding population with first world living standards. Unless you want to go live on the moon, some have to die. Simple truth, it is in fact unnatural to artificially help everyone survive, in nurture, most die. There needs to be a balance, call me "elitist" all you want, at least I'm a realist.

Well I'm a humanist so bleh. madood;

Socks

Quote from: Nyerp on February 23, 2008, 09:49:49 PM
Well I'm a humanist so bleh. madood;

Great, they've contributed jack shit to the world, apart from saving Monkeys in Africa.

Nyerp

Quote from: Socks on February 23, 2008, 09:59:54 PM
Great, they've contributed jack shit to the world, apart from saving Monkeys in Africa.

uhh monkeys aren't humans

unless this is a racial slur i am confused

Socks

Quote from: Nyerp on February 23, 2008, 10:01:34 PM
uhh monkeys aren't humans

unless this is a racial slur i am confused

Fuck it.

Nyerp

Quote from: Socks on February 23, 2008, 10:05:07 PM
Look up "Humanist". Hint, they "save"/"protect" other shit too.

ok, not necessarily

Socks

Ok. Hmmââ,¬Â¦ one minute passed... There go another couple hundred... Perfect.

Go Up