July 04, 2024, 02:28:03 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

collective soul

Started by sans culottes, February 23, 2008, 02:09:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sans culottes

I support BUSH

Houdini

They're not bad, but they're not interesting at all.

sans culottes

for seriously?

i loves their song heavy. and gel.

oh, and shine and december. those two songs are so... collective. they have a lot of soul.
I support BUSH

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

lol I was gonna make this thread when I got back from work.

I like Collective Soul. They're kinda generic, but not too bad.

Houdini

Quote from: Co-Z on February 23, 2008, 06:45:17 PM
for seriously?

i loves their song heavy. and gel.

oh, and shine and december. those two songs are so... collective. they have a lot of soul.
What NotSid said. They're generic. Nothing outstanding or original.

Andrew1911

The only song I really liked from them is Bleed. Mostly because Homicide used it in a brilliant way.

Samus Aran

Eh, not really. I've never been much of a fan of them, or any other "southern rock" bands like them. Lynyrd Skynyrd is better, but they can still suck my cock because I really don't like them much.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Kazarus on February 23, 2008, 11:45:35 PM
Eh, not really. I've never been much of a fan of them, or any other "southern rock" bands like them. Lynyrd Skynyrd is better, but they can still suck my cock because I really don't like them much.
Southern Rock? I wouldn't really call them southern rock, because they don't really have any songs that mention them being in the south unlike Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Samus Aran

oh god lol i posted that in the wrong thread

that was supposed to go in Co-Z's thread about the new Black Crowes album

sans culottes

Quote from: Houdini on February 23, 2008, 08:37:21 PM
What NotSid said. They're generic. Nothing outstanding or original.

their music may be a bit plain but they're still pretty cool.

HEY GUYZ I LISEND 2 PURL JAM ITS JUST DA SAM OLD GRUNGE SOND VS N TEN R REPETIV ALBUMZ DEY SAUK ALSO RAMONS R LAM B/C AL DER SONGS SOND ALIK
I support BUSH

Samus Aran

Quote from: Co-Z on February 24, 2008, 11:09:14 AM

HEY GUYZ I LISEND 2 PURL JAM ITS JUST DA SAM OLD GRUNGE SOND VS N TEN R REPETIV ALBUMZ DEY SAUK ALSO RAMONS R LAM B/C AL DER SONGS SOND ALIK

Please never post like that again, even if it's sarcastic. You can't honestly expect me to decipher that every time.

sans culottes

February 24, 2008, 11:18:57 AM #11 Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 11:21:03 AM by Kazarus
OH WELL SORRY WEEABOO ZEPPELIN IF I OFFENDED YOU I DID NOT MEAN TO
I support BUSH

LINK2K9

February 24, 2008, 05:42:28 PM #12 Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 05:45:52 PM by LINK2K9
Quote from: Co-Z on February 24, 2008, 11:09:14 AM

Pearl Jam sucking? You got that right. It's like they took a Dinosaur Jr. album, shit all over it, and then released it.

Not to mention Eddie Veder is a whiny bitch about being famous. And they destroyed Love Reign O'er Me by The Who.

lol lara lol

Houdini

Co-Z, I'm going to delete your posts until you can type sensibly.

sans culottes

holy shit i forgot you guys had mod powers.

Um, okay. Very well then Mr. Link2K9. I DISAGREE. I find Pearl Jam's Ten, Vs., and Vitalogy albums rather good.
I support BUSH

Go Up