October 09, 2024, 12:16:14 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I JUST FELT THE FULL FORCE OF 120 VOLTS

Started by ncba93ivyase, February 22, 2008, 09:53:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Claquesous

I remember sticking my finger in a socket when I was little. I didn't feel any pain, but it felt as if my arm was being pulled or something.

Houdini

Have you ever put a nine-volt battery on your braces?

ME##

I did that once when I was unplugging my router too.  :(

wawi

Quote from: Lawlz on February 23, 2008, 09:50:41 AM
If you got electrocuted you'd be dead.

It was at my Grandparent's 50th anniversary .I was in 4th grade. There was a pool so after I got out I went to go get a towel. Right by the towels there was a ice cream freezer. It was in a puddle of water so when I walked in it I got electrocuted

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: W4W1 on February 23, 2008, 10:59:32 AM
It was at my Grandparent's 50th anniversary .I was in 4th grade. There was a pool so after I got out I went to go get a towel. Right by the towels there was a ice cream freezer. It was in a puddle of water so when I walked in it I got electrocuted
fuck you.

no wait, that's interesting.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Houdini on February 23, 2008, 10:42:24 AM
Have you ever put a nine-volt battery on your braces?
NO, BUT NOW THAT YOU TOLD ME ABOUT IT I MUST.
Quote from: W4W1 on February 23, 2008, 10:59:32 AM
Electrocution: electric execution.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The Speaker Of Words

My mom says that when I was little I inserted a key into an electric socket.
She said I went flying back a few feet.  :(

Houdini

Quote from: Lawlz on February 23, 2008, 11:16:24 AM
NO, BUT NOW THAT YOU TOLD ME ABOUT IT I MUST.
I tried it a while ago. I don't remember it very well, but I seem to recall it being a bit more uncomfortable than licking the battery. I'd try it again, but I don't have braces anymore.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: The Speaker Of Words on February 23, 2008, 01:48:00 PM
My mom says that when I was little I inserted a key into an electric socket.
She said I went flying back a few feet.  :(
but unless the key had two or more prongs that's impossible

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Snorkel

Quote from: Bassir C. on February 22, 2008, 10:09:15 PM
Back when I lived in an apartment about two years ago, walking across the carpet and touching the elevator button gave me shocks every time.

It was like a morning routine.

I always wear wool socks, and my whole house is carpet, and my macbook pro is metal

so pretty much every time I get up and then touch my computer there's an electric orgasm

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Snorkel on February 23, 2008, 03:32:59 PM
I always wear wool socks, and my whole house is carpet, and my macbook pro is metal

so pretty much every time I get up and then touch my computer there's an electric orgasm
Your Mac is going to die someday.

wawi

Go Up