September 27, 2024, 06:19:45 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Call of Duty 4.

Started by hotlikesauce., February 21, 2008, 07:54:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hotlikesauce.

On the ride home.

I couldn't wait. It seemed so awesome.

When I first popped it in.

It was awesome. It started you out with some basics. Then the training building and timed invasion was very fun. It actually felt like a real mission.

First Mission.

I was a noob. It seemed kinda like your teammates could do everything for you. It seemed like no matter how hard you tried, they always did it first. It was fun though. I really loved the part where you lose your weapons, and the ship is sinking, and you have to manuever. I also enjoyed where you had to press A to jump onto the helicopter.

The Gameplay.

I love it. The way it makes you feel there. Wow. The dust, particles, mist, smoke. Everything. The dialogue between your squadmates helps out a lot. I love the way they make you feel almost like you could really be there.

The controls.

It was hard adjusting to this from Halo 3. The Reload, Grenade, and Scope buttons were different; but that made all the difference. You can eventually get used to it.

Final Thoughts.

This game is GREAT. The little things make it better too.

Like the names. They didn't have to put the names in there. Heck, the names are made up. Does it matter? No. It
makes it more real though.

The little details like smoke, dust, and the whole atomosphere of the sound, voices, and look. It heightens up the experience, and adds this game to my favorites.

9/10.

:)

strongbad

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Strongbad007 on February 21, 2008, 08:38:25 PM
I'll stick with Gaylo

Then you should leap off of a bridge. CoD4 is faster, and has much more substance and depth than halo's multiplayer.

Daddy

I'm just posting before Lawlz gets here.

Tomboh

Quote from: M!ppo on February 21, 2008, 07:54:44 PM

The Gameplay.

I love it. The way it makes you feel there. Wow. The dust, particles, mist, smoke. Everything. The dialogue between your squadmates helps out a lot. I love the way they make you feel almost like you could really be there.
how is this gameplay

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: JMV290 on February 21, 2008, 08:49:59 PM
I'm just posting before Lawlz gets here.

He never said he got it for 360.

Oh shit, "I also enjoyed where you had to press A to jump onto the helicopter."

If he did he's a fucking idiot.

LINK2K9

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 21, 2008, 08:49:27 PM
Then you should leap off of a bridge. CoD4 is faster, and has much more substance and depth than halo's multiplayer.

Does it really? Call me when Call of Duty 4 has a level editor, movie room, and an incredibly large list of play types with near endless possibilities.

CoD4 is better in my opinion, but just because it has a class system doesn't mean it has more depth and substance.

lol lara lol

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Tomboh on February 21, 2008, 08:58:25 PM
how is this gameplay

If by gameplay you mean the typical shooter, then it doesn't have much of anything.

LINK2K9

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 21, 2008, 08:59:13 PM
He never said he got it for 360.

Oh shit, "I also enjoyed where you had to press A to jump onto the helicopter."

If he did he's a fucking idiot.

If he got it for the 360 or the short enjoyed QTE sequences?

lol lara lol

strongbad

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 21, 2008, 08:49:27 PM

I love the non-class based fighting in halo. Idk, it just feels better.
STOP HATIN

Geno

I have a 1.03 kill death ratio

1900 kills and like 1840 deaths.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: M!ppo on February 21, 2008, 09:15:07 PM
If by gameplay you mean the typical shooter, then it doesn't have much of anything.
And if it doesn't have much of anything, then it must not be fun.

Dialogue and graphical effects are graphical effects and plotline.
QuoteLike the names. They didn't have to put the names in there. Heck, the names are made up. Does it matter? No. It
makes it more real though.
what
QuoteI also enjoyed where you had to press A to jump onto the helicopter.
I can press B and destroy an alien fleet of mechanized sea creatures with black hole bombs.
QuoteThe controls.
console fps
QuoteIt actually felt like a real mission.
Slingshots at night are even more real and pose a true risk of danger.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

j o e i n c

Go Up