September 29, 2024, 02:25:37 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I AM NOW A RADIOHEAD FAN

Started by Andrew1911, February 18, 2008, 12:05:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andrew1911

Well, it finally clicked with me. I think it could be listening to Kid A for the first time but I now find In Rainbows to be pretty good after listening to the masterful Kid A. I only like a few songs off of OK Computer (Paranoid Android, Karma Police, and... Something else I forgot.) and I still need to listen to the rest of their albums.

wut do u think about my ephihany

LINK2K9

Eh, I still can't get into Kid A and In Rainbows, though I admit the latter has it's moments. Ok Computer and The Bends are still the only Radiohead albums I can say I wholly like.

lol lara lol

Andrew1911

Quote from: LINK2K9 on February 18, 2008, 12:12:21 PM
Eh, I still can't get into Kid A and In Rainbows, though I admit the latter has it's moments. Ok Computer and The Bends are still the only Radiohead albums I can say I wholly like.

I don't like OK Computer that much. :|

Claquesous

I've really only listened to Hail to the Thief. Loved quite a few of the songs on it, like A Punch Up, Myxomitosis, The Gloaming,...

And as far as I remember, I don't like Kid A, so I didn't listen to the rest of the album. I'll go listen to it again to see if my opinion changed.

C.Mongler

Selkie

Excellent, it's about time :l

Also, Kid A is a freaking masterpiece. God I love it.

Still can't decide if it's better than Ok Computer, but it may be getting close to beating it...

sans culottes

I'd TRY to get into them.

However, I'm boycotting Radiohead. They stole the top artist spot from the beatles of LastFM. For the past few months all of the top ten songs were ones from In Rainbows :/
I support BUSH

LINK2K9

February 18, 2008, 03:28:56 PM #7 Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 03:33:32 PM by LINK2K9
Quote from: Co-Z on February 18, 2008, 03:02:57 PM
I'd TRY to get into them.

However, I'm boycotting Radiohead. They stole the top artist spot from the beatles of LastFM. For the past few months all of the top ten songs were ones from In Rainbows :/

84 million is more then 80 million. baddood;

Regardless, there are millions of more people that listen to The Beatles then Radiohead, Last.fm is nothing to worked up about. 1 billion sold is more then the 20 million (estimate) or so Radiohead has sold.

lol lara lol

sans culottes

Take another look at the charts.

http://www.last.fm/music/

WAIT HOLY SHIT RADIOHEAD LOST TWO SPOTS IN THE TOP TEN WEEKLY SONGS THIS WEEK! Crackhead stole it.

And yeah, I know the Beatles are so much more successful than Radiohead. Yet I wonder why the In Rainbows craze hasn't ended yet.

Also I bet Radiohead should be selling much more. Piracy.
I support BUSH

LINK2K9

Like I said, who the fuck cares about Last.fm's charts?

Piracy can be blamed for a lot of things, but it's kind of hard to blame it when you give your album away for free from the get go.

lol lara lol

sans culottes

Quote from: LINK2K9 on February 18, 2008, 06:37:04 PM
Like I said, who the fuck cares about Last.fm's charts?

Piracy can be blamed for a lot of things, but it's kind of hard to blame it when you give your album away for free from the get go.

No one really lol. They'll be back to number three eventually.

Also: http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3836344/Radiohead_-_In_Rainbows
I support BUSH

C.Mongler

Quote from: Co-Z on February 18, 2008, 06:20:05 PM
Take another look at the charts.

http://www.last.fm/music/

WAIT HOLY SHIT RADIOHEAD LOST TWO SPOTS IN THE TOP TEN WEEKLY SONGS THIS WEEK! Crackhead stole it.

And yeah, I know the Beatles are so much more successful than Radiohead. Yet I wonder why the In Rainbows craze hasn't ended yet.

Also I bet Radiohead should be selling much more. Piracy.

ITT nostalgiafags.

LINK2K9

Quote from: C.Mongler on February 19, 2008, 06:07:46 PM
ITT nostalgiafags.

lol dumbass

Quote from: Co-Z on February 19, 2008, 06:15:47 AM
No one really lol. They'll be back to number three eventually.

Also: http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3836344/Radiohead_-_In_Rainbows

Everything is pirated, I said you can't blame piracy too much for a lack of album sales if you give the album away for free. Only so many are willing to buy an album for a few extra tracks or lay down $80 or however much it costs for a box set.

lol lara lol

sans culottes

I saw some comments on that piratebay page that I totally agreed with though. These guys had a chance to get it for as low as like, 45 pence. But they pirated it instead.

Whatever. At least it's good to see a band shitting on the music industry.
I support BUSH

Cookie

Yay! Yeah but I I now have all of their CDs since I just bought the Box set the other day.

Go Up