September 26, 2024, 09:17:13 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection

Started by Commander Fuckass, February 18, 2008, 11:51:54 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

LINK2K9

Seriously, I want an updated MGS that isn't The Twin Snakes. >.<

But for $40? Totally buying that.

lol lara lol

KonohaShinobi

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Geno. on February 18, 2008, 12:59:30 PM
wtf on the PS2?

Bullshit.
No I believe its the Super Nintendo.

Of course its going to be on the PS2? what else is it going to be on besides the PS2? If you say the PS3 Im going to castrate you.

ME##

I'm going to purchase it, $30 is a pretty good deal, plus the cover art is redone so there's continuity between them. I only really have two complaints about it, why not put Metal Gear Solid in Sons of Liberty's engine? psyduck;  And secondly, it pails in comparison to the awesome box set that Japan got over the summer. :(

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: ME86 on February 18, 2008, 02:37:55 PM
I'm going to purchase it, $30 is a pretty good deal, plus the cover art is redone so there's continuity between them. I only really have two complaints about it, why not put Metal Gear Solid in Sons of Liberty's engine? psyduck;  And secondly, it pails in comparison to the awesome box set that Japan got over the summer. :(
It's better than nothing  :(

Geno

Quote from: Credo on February 18, 2008, 02:29:36 PM
No I believe its the Super Nintendo.

Of course its going to be on the PS2? what else is it going to be on besides the PS2? If you say the PS3 Im going to castrate you.
I'm just wondering why they wouldn't make it multi-platform or something.

PS2 is so last gen
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

LINK2K9

February 18, 2008, 05:32:35 PM #8 Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 05:36:33 PM by LINK2K9
Quote from: Geno. on February 18, 2008, 05:26:30 PM
I'm just wondering why they wouldn't make it multi-platform or something.

PS2 is so last gen

1. Port old MGS games to PS2 for little to nothing.
2. Release to hungry MGS fans
3. ???
4. Profit

Simple as that. Porting to a current gen system would cost money and could potentially mean less profit.

lol lara lol

NOA_Haunted

KonohaShinobi

I still find this a bad thing they have done. They really should have ported them all to Wii with updated graphics.

ME##

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 19, 2008, 12:13:24 PM
I still find this a bad thing they have done. They really should have ported them all to Wii with updated graphics.

No. Terrible idea is terrible.

KonohaShinobi

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 19, 2008, 12:13:24 PM
Stupid Idea coming from an Idiot.

Go Up