September 25, 2024, 12:28:38 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GDC :o

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, February 17, 2008, 03:47:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

DOESNT'T IT START TOMORROW? :O
What are you expecting to see?

-New version of the PS3
-Lots of Brawl crap
-More info on Mario Kart Wii
-At least one good game announced

Commander Fuckass

MGS4 release date.

TO KNOW IF THEY ARE MAKING DMC5 SOMETIME SOON
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Luke Atmey on February 17, 2008, 03:47:19 PM

-At least one good game announced
lmao

Not much, but hopefully some DS games. Almost nothing good has really come out this past year, or maybe it's just that I don't pay attention.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

LINK2K9

February 17, 2008, 05:47:53 PM #3 Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 05:58:20 PM by LINK2K9
Not much, considering it's just GDC. I am looking forward to Peter Moleneux (or whatever his name is) talking about Fable 2.

And the only new PS3 sku I want to see is one that's $100 cheaper and has a game bundled with it that isn't Motorstorm.

lol lara lol

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: LINK2K9 on February 17, 2008, 05:47:53 PM
Not much, considering it's just GDC. I am looking forward to Peter Moleneux (or whatever his name is) talking about Fable 2.

And the only new PS3 sku I want to see is one that's $100 cheaper and has a game bundled with it that isn't Motorstorm.
mayb the White PS3 will be announced bundled with DMC4, like in Japan  baddood;

LINK2K9

February 18, 2008, 11:57:56 AM #5 Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 12:08:24 PM by LINK2K9
Quote from: Credo on February 17, 2008, 06:05:12 PM
mayb the White PS3 will be announced bundled with DMC4, like in Japan  baddood;

That would be pretty kick ass, but if there is a white PS3 out when I do buy a PS3 I'll still go for the black one (if they're the same price). I already have a Wii, a white 360, and a white NDS Lite.

I need to buy a new PSP though, because my old one broke. >.<

lol lara lol

Geno

Quote from: Credo on February 17, 2008, 04:04:01 PM
MGS4 release date.

TO KNOW IF THEY ARE MAKING DMC5 SOMETIME SOON
DMC4 wasn't all that great. It stopped getting fun once you started playing as Dante. Which sucks because Dante owns.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

UnagiPower

I WANT BIOSHOCK 2.

Or at least Gears of War 2.

ALSO PATAPON IS THE SHIT.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Geno. on February 18, 2008, 01:04:51 PM
DMC4 wasn't all that great. It stopped getting fun once you started playing as Dante. Which sucks because Dante owns.
Geno I advise you stop talking.

ME##

Shane said that Square Enix is supposed to be demoing the White Engine, on Friday's 1UP Yours. So, I'm looking forward to that.

And other things are:

-Ceramic White PlayStation 3 for the US.
-LittleBigPlanet release date.
-Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots release date and details about the standard and limited editions.
-Some stuff on Halo Wars.
-A Super Smash Brothers game for the DS.
-And for lulz, another delay in Brawl.

Squirtlejazz

iSnake

Geno

Quote from: Credo on February 18, 2008, 02:28:26 PM
Geno I advise you stop talking.
DMC1 and 2 owned though.  wub;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

LINK2K9

lol lara lol

Go Up