September 25, 2024, 02:18:07 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Xbox games you missed out on.

Started by The artist formally known, February 17, 2008, 01:49:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Original Xbox, I have to go but go ahead and post

Panzer Dragoon Orta
Stranger's Wrath

YPrrrr

ncba93ivyase

All, but none.

Panzer Dragoon Orta looks cool but it won't warrant a purchase of the system. If I see it, I might buy it just in case I ever get a system for free.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Thyme

All but none, as Lawlz said. Although I've been wanting to try out Halo 1 or 2 just for the sake of knowing what all the hype is about. doodthing;

I tried Fable and it was pretty "meh".

strongbad

Everything other than Halo1 and 2, which I got for free from my neighbor.
I AM however planning to buy Psychonauts, fusion frenzy, panzar dragoon, and fable sometime soon.

Tri4se

Stranger's Wrath is awesome.  wub;

Pychonauts.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: steal on February 17, 2008, 09:31:21 PM
Munch's Oddyssey, Stranger's Wrath, Psychonauts,[glow=red,2,300] The Chronicles of Riddick[/glow], and probably a few more I'm forgetting.

unlike you faggorts i have panzer dragoon orta, and it fucking rules
why?

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Squirtlejazz

None. I can just get them for Computer.
iSnake

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Cookie

Um..I actully got the few select "good" Xbox games. I never did get around to buying Fable or the first Call of Duty.

unwelc0med

Go Up