October 17, 2024, 03:02:45 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

When I die, fuck it I wanna go to hell

Started by Daddy, February 13, 2008, 09:35:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Cause I'm a piece of shit, it ain't hard to fuckin' tell. It don't make sense, goin' to heaven wit the goodie-goodies Dressed in white, I like black Tims and black hoodies. God will probably have me on some real strict shit: No sleepin' all day, no gettin my dick licked Hangin' with the goodie-goodies loungin' in paradise Fuck that shit, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice All my life I been considered as the worst Lyin' to my mother, even stealin' out her purse
Crime after crime, from drugs to extortion I know my mother wished she got a fuckin' abortion She don't even love me like she did when I was younger Suckin' on her chest just to stop my fuckin' hunger I wonder if I died, would tears come to her eyes?

Forgive me for my disrespect, forgive me for my lies My babies' mothers 8 months, her little sister's 2 Who's to blame for both of them  I swear to God I just want to slit my wrists and end this bullshit Throw the Magnum to my head, threaten to pull shit And squeeze, until the bed's, completely red I'm glad I'm dead, a worthless fuckin' buddah head

The stress is buildin' up, I can't, I can't believe suicide's on my fuckin' mind I want to leave, I swear to God I feel like death is fuckin' callin' me Naw you wouldn't understand  You see its kinda like the crack did to Pookie, in New Jack Except when I cross over, there ain't no comin' back Should I die on the train track, like Remo in Beatstreet

People at the funeral frontin' like they miss me My baby momma kissed me but she glad I'm gone She knew me and her sista had somethin' goin' on I reach my peak, I can't speak, call my nigga Chic, tell him that my will is weak. I'm sick of niggas lyin', I'm sick of bitches hawkin', matter of fact, I'm sick of talkin'.

Albel The Wicked

When you die im giong to rape your dead body.

strongbad

When I die I want to go to heaven poochie

V

Great fucking song. Also, here come Socks.

Socks

Great fucking song indeed, well said, I don't know what's worse B.I.G. being (RIP) or this asshole posting his lyrics. Hmm... help me out on this one V.

Daddy

Quote from: Socks on February 13, 2008, 09:40:52 PM
Great fucking song indeed, well said, I don't know what's worse B.I.G. being (RIP) or this asshole posting his lyrics. Hmm... help me out on this one V.

I think it would have to be both 'Pac and B.I.G  being dead.

V

Lol. Jmv is cool peoples.

Daddy

Quote from: V on February 13, 2008, 09:43:31 PM

thnx.  baddood;

also socks is the one who showed you uncommon valor right?  good song

also yay aesop rock album finished.

V

Quote from: Albel The Wicked on February 13, 2008, 09:46:37 PM
I think the fact the you are using Windows 98.

ooohhh, look's like someone has to get their shit ruined.  baddood;

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: V on February 13, 2008, 09:48:22 PM
ooohhh, look's like someone has to get their shit ruined.  baddood;
Noooo i'll call the police! :'(

Socks

Quote from: V on February 13, 2008, 09:43:31 PM

I trust your judgment, you only rarely fuck up so I'll take your word for it.

Socks

Umm... V tell 'em about my laptop, and bring a movie tomorrow, you know we have a flexible schedule. I'm using my old computer for now, old school for life.

Daddy

Quote from: Socks on February 13, 2008, 09:55:15 PM
Umm... V tell 'em about my laptop, and bring a movie tomorrow, you know we have a flexible schedule. I'm using my old computer for now, old school for life.

Install Linux.  jsr;

Hensa

KonohaShinobi

Go Up