October 04, 2024, 10:15:32 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So pissed.

Started by Squirtlejazz, February 07, 2008, 02:02:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Squirtlejazz

So basically, I'm looking for and Eagle Project, and I called this guy up who's contact info I was just recently given. Unfortunately if I had called 45 minutes ago I would have gotten the project. SO MAD!!! and my mom reminded me at like 8 30 this morning, but that does nothing for me.
iSnake

ME##

That sucks.

And I guess have fun becoming an Eagle scout....?

V

1. Explain what this "Eagle Project" is?

Squirtlejazz

Quote from: V on February 07, 2008, 02:05:19 PM
1. Explain what this "Eagle Project" is?

To achieve Eagle Scout, the highest honor in Scouting, you have to complete a service project, led by yourself and a group of volunteers.
So it was gonig to be to redo a 2 mile trail and mark it and clear the path and probably put down mulch, but now I need to find a new one
iSnake

V

Quote from: Squirtlejazz on February 07, 2008, 02:08:55 PM
To achieve Eagle Scout, the highest honor in Scouting, you have to complete a service project, led by yourself and a group of volunteers.
So it was gonig to be to redo a 2 mile trail and mark it and clear the path and probably put down mulch, but now I need to find a new one

nerd :\

Squirtlejazz

Quote from: V on February 07, 2008, 02:10:02 PM
I was explaining like you asked. That wasn't even a full description.
iSnake

Daddy

They don't allow atheists to join the scouts.  :(

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on February 07, 2008, 02:30:21 PM
They don't allow atheists to join the scouts.  :(
YOU DIDN'T DENY THE EXISTENCE OF THE ASSUMED LORD AND SAVIOR WHEN YOU WERE THAT YOUNG LIKE I DID weewee;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Squirtlejazz on February 07, 2008, 02:08:55 PM

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on February 07, 2008, 02:31:22 PM
YOU DIDN'T DENY THE EXISTENCE OF THE ASSUMED LORD AND SAVIOR WHEN YOU WERE THAT YOUNG LIKE I DID weewee;
Did you accept Shiva?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on February 07, 2008, 02:31:22 PM
A few weeks ago you tried insulting me by saying "Unlike Jim V I don't just outright deny the existence of a higher being" and now you're changing what you said.
Quote from: Lawlz on February 07, 2008, 02:34:35 PM
Odin's always been my number one nigdog.
Quetzalcoatl is cooler.

Nyerp

everyone point and laugh at the faggot

Samus Aran

Why do you even want to be an Eagle Scout? It seems like kind of a waste of effort.

Go Up