June 30, 2024, 03:40:45 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dear boys/men/things with dicks of Boyah

Started by Sam, February 02, 2008, 03:16:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: bluaki on February 02, 2008, 06:52:04 PM
Why would you think that? argh;
why should you care what a beast with a phallus thinks

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

rreeppttaarr

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: Lawlz on February 02, 2008, 06:33:31 PM
TOO BAD
I thought it looked weird spelled as "Catagorey".

Fucking english language edumacate;

Pele

Quote from: Lawlz on February 02, 2008, 06:54:30 PM
why should you care what a beast with a phallus thinks

What the hell is with her nipples? ugly;

The luminescence of their skin disgusts me. I just can't get over how they...glow.

mariofreak

That's what it's for? I always just thought it was there for comfort (like it can be more stretched with it then without) and I just ignored it. Never used it once.

Samus Aran

The only time I ever use that little hole is when I'm masturbating (if I'm actually wearing anything at the time), because jeans can hurt you if you just push them down a little when masturbating. When that zipper comes up and scrapes against you...ouch.

caterpie;

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: Kaz on February 02, 2008, 07:35:11 PM
The only time I ever use that little hole is when I'm masturbating (if I'm actually wearing anything at the time), because jeans can hurt you if you just push them down a little when masturbating. When that zipper comes up and scrapes against you...ouch.

caterpie;
...you've tried?

Samus Aran

Quote from: Blaziken Prince on February 02, 2008, 07:37:18 PM
...you've tried?

Well yeah, why wouldn't I? I'd pull them down just a little bit when doing it in my room if people are home, because I needed to be able to tuck it in and zip up quickly if someone barged into my room.

Much better to...wait, what am I talking about? The zipper can still hurt you if you use that hole.

Nevermind, I think I just imagined something that's never happened before.

Samus Aran

ANYWAY, DISREGARDING MY OTHER POSTS IN THIS THREAD

Still, the only time I've used that handy little hole is masturbating, but now I remembered that I've only ever done that when wearing pajamas. Just easier than pulling them down to get the job done, I guess. Like earlier today.

Selkie

I just pull them down.

I try using the pee hole sometimes but it's too hard and I give up.

Squirtlejazz

I use the hole, but usually I can't get my big dick out.
iSnake

Go Up