July 02, 2024, 11:48:02 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dear boys/men/things with dicks of Boyah

Started by Sam, February 02, 2008, 03:16:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

I don't understand.

I was sitting there in my mario lounge pants. I put my hand in my lap, and somehow ended up feeling my thigh. It kinda startled me, because my first reaction was "oh my, there's a hole in the crotch of  my pants. :(" And then I remembered they were guys pants and all became clear. Or did it?

I DON'T GET IT. Yeah, yeah, I get that you can stand and pee at the same time. It's not fair, but I get it. What I don't get, is how it's any easier than pulling your pants down. I mean... pulling them down a bit is one simple motion. Using the pee-hole means you have to unbutton, reach in, whip it out, piddle, stuff it back in, and rebutton.

EXPLICATE PLEASE
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

YPrrrr

Albel The Wicked

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

rreeppttaarr

I never really understood it either.

Call me old fashioned, but I choose the pull-down method.

Daddy

ME##

Quote from: Geno on February 02, 2008, 03:18:30 PM
I sit down to pee.  baddood;

Really?

Also, I don't use it, but I guess it's bad habit.

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

FullmetalGanon

I'm wearing a pair of pants like those right now. I don't use that hole. baddood;

Sam

Quote from: Balto on February 02, 2008, 03:21:26 PM
Yes.

why do girls jeans have a fly?

for me it's because my butt is too big and I can't get my pants on or off unless I unzip/button it.

Trini

[CENTER][/center]

Geno

Quote from: samsam on February 02, 2008, 03:25:16 PM
for me it's because my butt is too big and I can't get my pants on or off unless I unzip/button it.
I came.

Sam

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: Geno on February 02, 2008, 03:27:58 PM
I came.
I knew someone would reply to that like that :|

I use it if i'm wearing a belt, which is always now.

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: samsam on February 02, 2008, 03:28:33 PM
Well... I'm pretty sure that's generally true for every girl.
Not every girl has a fat ass you know caterpie;

Go Up