July 04, 2024, 01:53:18 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Courage the Cowardly Dog

Started by KonohaShinobi, February 02, 2008, 12:19:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

February 02, 2008, 12:19:58 PM Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 12:19:50 AM by reefer
Was the greatest cartoon ever made.

So many memorable episodes. Like the bullfrog one and the one where Eustace and Murial are turned into carrots. Oh and the one where there is some dam being built and all the water spilled over to Nowhere (Or wherever they live) and Courage had to talk to the beaver when hilarity ensues. That show was amazing. Courage was ahead of it's time, and still is today. So many symbols and motif through out the series along with a ton of subtle "adult" jokes and undertones.

Discuss the greatest cartoon ever.

YPrrrr

Not the best cartoon ever, but it was an ok show

Samus Aran

REEEETUUURRRN THE SLAAAAAAAB

I used to watch it all the time with my little sisters. Good show, though a lot of the later episodes were absolutely retarded.

Samus Aran

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

shitty show was shitty.

Some episodes used to scare me.

Pyrate

It was a bit too bizarre for me, but there were some alright episodes.

strongbad

I used to be deathly scared of that show. Now I love it  wub;

Geno

IT'S DOC GERBIL'S WORLD!
IT'S DOC GERBIL'S WORLD!

IT'S DOC GERBIL'S WORLD!
IT'S DOC GERBIL'S WORLD!
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The Speaker Of Words

Pyrate

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 02, 2008, 01:30:04 PM
shitty show was shitty.

Some episodes used to scare me.
I think I should hate you now.

Courage the Cowardly Dog will probably remain the greatest cartoon of all time.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on February 02, 2008, 04:46:27 PM
I think I should hate you now.

Courage the Cowardly Dog will probably remain the greatest cartoon of all time.
I was naughty.

Go Up