September 20, 2024, 12:24:53 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

gonk;

Started by ncba93ivyase, April 18, 2007, 05:18:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Today during lunch, I had nothing to talk about so I played with a ketchup packet in my hands. Everyone else was silent, so my friend and I put little pieces of pretzels on one end of the ketchup packets and launched them into the air, being careful so as to not hit the negroids. I developed a perfect method of launching them high into the air and far across the room. spam;

Well, as time went on, we got bored with that so I just continued to squeeze the ketchup. I pushed one corner in and stuck my pinky in the dent. Right as the bell rang, the packet exploded and I just thought,"...shhhhhhiiiittt...." I thought the kethcup had squirted on Meagan or Kelsey's light shirts. I scanned the area quickly and noticed there was nothing on them, but everyone at my table was staring at me. I rubbed my fingers and before I could laugh, I felt the ketchup on my hands. It was a thick, goopy layer of an orange substance that felt like soft, warm shit. I yelled "AHH, DAMN" and everyone proceeded to laugh.

There were no napkins around, so I had to slowly walk to the bathroom behind the slow-ass negroids. I had to keep my hands clenched and suffer the horrible goopiness in order to avoid embarrassment with "WTF NIGGA" responses. If I ran, they'd think I shat myself. If I walked normally, they'd see it drip and it might possibly rub on my clothes.

It felt wonderful to get it off, but the stench is still there.

Either +10 awesome points for doing something insanely funny, or -20 for possibly embarrassing myself. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

I did something like that today

I was eating cock-o smell in my car and tripped some nacho sauce on my pants gonk;

superclucky

Quote from: Lawlz on April 18, 2007, 05:18:02 PM
Today during lunch, I had nothing to talk about so I played with a ketchup packet in my hands. Everyone else was silent, so my friend and I put little pieces of pretzels on one end of the ketchup packets and launched them into the air, being careful so as to not hit the negroids. I developed a perfect method of launching them high into the air and far across the room. spam;

Well, as time went on, we got bored with that so I just continued to squeeze the ketchup. I pushed one corner in and stuck my pinky in the dent. Right as the bell rang, the packet exploded and I just thought,"...shhhhhhiiiittt...." I thought the kethcup had squirted on Meagan or Kelsey's light shirts. I scanned the area quickly and noticed there was nothing on them, but everyone at my table was staring at me. I rubbed my fingers and before I could laugh, I felt the ketchup on my hands. It was a thick, goopy layer of an orange substance that felt like soft, warm shit. I yelled "AHH, DAMN" and everyone proceeded to laugh.

There were no napkins around, so I had to slowly walk to the bathroom behind the slow-ass negroids. I had to keep my hands clenched and suffer the horrible goopiness in order to avoid embarrassment with "WTF NIGGA" responses. If I ran, they'd think I shat myself. If I walked normally, they'd see it drip and it might possibly rub on my clothes.

It felt wonderful to get it off, but the stench is still there.

Either +10 awesome points for doing something insanely funny, or -20 for possibly embarrassing myself. caterpie;
Who plays with Ketchup packets? Loser.  powerofone; I just throw them at crowded hallways and see what happens when someone steps on them. <3
kewns are smelly

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: xfollowthereaperx on April 18, 2007, 05:19:44 PM

I was eating cock-o smell in my car and tripped some nacho sauce on my pants gonk;
During my first week at that table, when I didn't know any of the girls, I spilt nacho cheese all over the table. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: SuperClucky on April 18, 2007, 05:20:45 PM
Who plays with Ketchup packets? Loser.  powerofone; I just throw them at crowded hallways and see what happens when someone steps on them. <3
We loosen the caps on our drinks (with the liquid still inside) and fire them at negroids. caterpie;

Quote from: Lawlz on April 18, 2007, 05:21:10 PM

During my first week at that table, when I didn't know any of the girls, I spilt nacho cheese all over the table. caterpie;
I bet you totally got some puss that day  ness;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: xfollowthereaperx on April 18, 2007, 05:22:38 PM

Meagan laughed at the mess, but helped me clean it up. Everyone at the table is pretty cool, but my friend Josh is starting to be a dick towards me for no reason. The only time he ever says anything to me is when he asks "Are you gettng lunch today?" (I usually bring a few dollars and split a lunch, which I have him purchase) caterpie;

Pictures of Meagan please  burned;

superclucky

Quote from: Lawlz on April 18, 2007, 05:24:28 PM
Quote from: xfollowthereaperx on April 18, 2007, 05:22:38 PM

Meagan laughed at the mess, but helped me clean it up. Everyone at the table is pretty cool, but my friend Josh is starting to be a dick towards me for no reason. The only time he ever says anything to me is when he asks "Are you gettng lunch today?" (I usually bring a few dollars and split a lunch, which I have him purchase) caterpie;
[/b]

You split your lunch with a guy that barely talks to you?  psyduck;
kewns are smelly

Quote from: SuperClucky on April 18, 2007, 05:27:32 PM
Split your lunch with Meagan, then split your dick with her  magician;

Feynman

[/b]

lol @ bbc outsid of quot

superclucky

Quote from: xfollowthereaperx on April 18, 2007, 05:28:28 PM
Split your lunch with Meagan, then split your dick with her  magician;
I'm not Lawlz.  gonk;
Quote from: Eminem on April 18, 2007, 05:28:37 PM
[/b]

lol @ bbc outsid of quot
o sry, wut wil u do 2 me
kewns are smelly

Quote from: SuperClucky on April 18, 2007, 05:30:22 PM
I'm not Lawlz.  gonk;
So what, get to Meagan before Lawlz does, since you're bi  pseudo;

superclucky

Quote from: xfollowthereaperx on April 18, 2007, 05:31:36 PM
I'm not Lawlz.  gonk;
So what, get to Meagan before Lawlz does, since you're bi  pseudo;
I'm not a bi like DemonPrince.  caterpie;
kewns are smelly

Feynman

o sry, wut wil u do 2 me

I'm going to take you to the folks at SMF for not reading ?action=help.

Go Up