June 23, 2024, 01:20:37 PM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Horrible and overrated films

Started by YPrrrr, January 21, 2008, 11:38:04 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Talk about films you do not like or think are highly overrated.

I personally cannot stand anything by Ralph Bakshi. His animation style gives me a headache, and for some reason he insists on randomly throwing in confusing live action shots into his films. For some reason, quite a few people love his interpretation of Lord of the Rings and Wizards, but I do not see the appeal.

Commander Fuckass

Not horrible but it is Overrated:

The Nightmare Before Christmas
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Houdini

Nothing immediately comes to mind, but I tend not to watch movies I don't think I'll like.

Feynman

Scary Movie -5-4651681684651564, Napoleon Dynamite, Epic Movie, Superbad, Juno, Knocked Up, 40 Year Old Virgin, Taledega Knights, Meet the Fockers, Meet the Parents, Bruce Almighty, and countless others.

Samus Aran

Though it's not "horrible," I'm going to say Karate Kid, because it's definitely overrated something awful. It's not that great of a movie either.

Houdini

Andrew1911

YPrrrr

Houdini

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on January 21, 2008, 02:53:55 PM
It is horrible though
Yes. But people need to learn that horrible does not necessarily equate to overrated.

Andrew1911

Quote from: Houdini on January 21, 2008, 03:01:48 PM
Yes. But people need to learn that horrible does not necessarily equate to overrated.

Look at the other overrated thread. You can hit them with a fucking rock and they won't figure out the difference.

Crash (05) is the very definition of an overrated movie that's a steaming pile of shit.

Selkie

YPrrrr

Quote from: Selkie on January 21, 2008, 05:09:30 PM
You obviously have no sense of humor and/or no life.
No, it's pretty overrated

Selkie

One Man Freak Show

Transformers.

I literally get mad when I see something about the best movies of 2007 and people start screaming "TRANSFORMERS", and when I disagree, they say I'm an idiot.

Houdini

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on January 21, 2008, 05:47:13 PM
Transformers.

I literally get mad when I see something about the best movies of 2007 and people start screaming "TRANSFORMERS", and when I disagree, they say I'm an idiot.
Michael Bay can eat my shit.

Go Up