October 09, 2024, 02:25:14 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dear Boyah,

Started by Lozal, January 20, 2008, 02:06:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Albel The Wicked

You are pretty.

Honestly i havent seen anybody say mean things about you.

Himu

Of course you guys have to make fun of 13 year olds who arent ugly because of your picky faggot ways.

Even though I dont think Guff was implying that you're "ugly".

Samus Aran

I really don't see why you'd get mad at Guff's edit. It's not really a big deal. In case you haven't noticed, he's used edits of people's avatars and signatures on a regular basis.

And by the way, I get called ugly all the time too, but I don't let it get to me. You shouldn't either.

...not that anyone has even been calling you ugly recently anyway.  befuddlement

Nyerp

she's offline

permanently edumacate;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kaz on January 20, 2008, 02:40:59 PM
I really don't see why you'd get mad at Guff's edit. It's not really a big deal. In case you haven't noticed, he's used edits of people's avatars and signatures on a regular basis.

And by the way, I get called ugly all the time too, but I don't let it get to me. You shouldn't either.

...not that anyone has even been calling you ugly recently anyway.  befuddlement
JIM V

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Himu

Quote from: Lawlz on January 20, 2008, 02:43:46 PM
JIM V
He was saying that Lozal didnt get let down when people called her names.

Houdini

We stopped calling you ugly after you came back and cut your hair. At this point, you're just looking for excuses to whine at us. The bottom line is that we're not going to change, so if you want to leave, go ahead, but don't come back and throw a hissy fit again. Yes, we are a shitty excuse for a forum, but you're a shitty excuse for a user for taking yourself too seriously.

Feel free to come back any time, but only if you feel like you can handle the Boyah.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Houdini on January 20, 2008, 03:01:32 PM
We stopped calling you ugly after you came back and cut your hair. At this point, you're just looking for excuses to whine at us. The bottom line is that we're not going to change, so if you want to leave, go ahead, but don't come back and throw a hissy fit again. Yes, we are a shitty excuse for a forum, but you're a shitty excuse for a user for taking yourself too seriously.

Feel free to come back any time, but only if you feel like you can handle the Boyah.
And with that, Houdini has concluded this thread.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

kid_rock

Quote from: Lozal on January 20, 2008, 02:06:01 PM
I'm leaving your shitty excuse for a forum, permanently.

I used to love coming here to PowerSpike/Boyah. It used to be a nice, fun place where I could say whatever the hell I wanted. I enjoyed having the freedoms that I had experienced for the first time here, and everyone actually seemed to be nice people. I was proud to be a Boyager, but nowadays I'm truly ashamed. What has Boyah turned into? All of you people are now assholes, not even close to the same forum you were when I joined. For fuck's sake, you all seemed to be so desperate without me. I come back for a while, and I see Guff's avatar. I told you guys that if I were to come back to this shitty excuse of a forum I wouldn't stand for any of this "omg lozalz is ugly ugly;" bullshit that made me leave in the first place. Well, it's obvious you assholes aren't that desperate for activity considering it's still happening even though you promised it would stop.

Congratulations, you just lost an active member forever that used to love coming here but is now disappointed in herself for even putting up with the bullshit before.

I'm never coming back, no matter what any of you assholes say. I'm sick of it and I won't put up with it anymore.

Goodbye, Boyah.

-Lozal

dont let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out

Pyrate

Quote from: kid_rock on January 20, 2008, 04:09:08 PM
dont let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out

that's a flexible door

kid_rock

Kalahari Inkantation

So, because of Guff's icon, you leave...?
Nobody has called you ugly since you returned. :|

prettygirl

awh poor girl :(

why areeee you guys so mean?

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: prettygirl on January 20, 2008, 07:23:09 PM
awh poor girl :(

why areeee you guys so mean?
more like why do girls get angry so easily goonish
guff wore an icon of her picture edited to look silly
she thought he was calling her ugly
boom gone

prettygirl

Quote from: Luke Atmey on January 20, 2008, 07:25:19 PM
more like why do girls get angry so easily goonish
guff wore an icon of her picture edited to look silly
she thought he was calling her ugly
boom gone
she's a insecure 13 year old girl, treat her with a little respect.

Go Up