October 09, 2024, 12:22:18 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dear Boyah,

Started by Lozal, January 20, 2008, 02:06:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lozal

I'm leaving your shitty excuse for a forum, permanently.

I used to love coming here to PowerSpike/Boyah. It used to be a nice, fun place where I could say whatever the hell I wanted. I enjoyed having the freedoms that I had experienced for the first time here, and everyone actually seemed to be nice people. I was proud to be a Boyager, but nowadays I'm truly ashamed. What has Boyah turned into? All of you people are now assholes, not even close to the same forum you were when I joined. For fuck's sake, you all seemed to be so desperate without me. I come back for a while, and I see Guff's avatar. I told you guys that if I were to come back to this shitty excuse of a forum I wouldn't stand for any of this "omg lozalz is ugly ugly;" bullshit that made me leave in the first place. Well, it's obvious you assholes aren't that desperate for activity considering it's still happening even though you promised it would stop.

Congratulations, you just lost an active member forever that used to love coming here but is now disappointed in herself for even putting up with the bullshit before.

I'm never coming back, no matter what any of you assholes say. I'm sick of it and I won't put up with it anymore.

Goodbye, Boyah.

-Lozal
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

YPrrrr

1. Guff had that avatar before you even warned you would leave next time we said anything like that.
2. I am not an asshole
3. I have not become an asshole
4. You will be missed... bye Lozal wry

Nyerp

wh...what??! gonk;

well...bye

FullmetalGanon

ncba93ivyase

BY THE POWER OF GOD, I CONDEMN THEE TO HELL.

[spoiler]penis penis penis[/spoiler]

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Nyerp

Metroidah

And I'm glad you're outta here hun, I was thinkin about becoming a regular poster too since you guys were gonna start being mature but you fucked that up.

And no Rival, I took that pic myself on msn talking to her. >_> She JUST now came back, that pic was edited after her coming back. And obviously you idiots don't appreciate having her here.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Metroidah on January 20, 2008, 02:13:13 PM
And I'm glad you're outta here hun, I was thinkin about becoming a regular poster too since you guys were gonna start being mature but you fucked that up.

And no Rival, I took that pic myself on msn talking to her. >_> She JUST now came back, that pic was edited after her coming back. And obviously you idiots don't appreciate having her here.
Get out of my forum, dumbass.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Quote from: Metroidah on January 20, 2008, 02:13:13 PM

Wow, even though she posted that picture a week ago

Pyrate

Nyerp

Legend of Zelda: A Link will be in our hearts forever. edumacate;
Quote from: Pyrate on January 20, 2008, 02:16:30 PM
She's not ugly. psyduck;

some retards made fun of her

why did she post pictures in the first place?

i would never do that

Daddy

I told you, I wasn't saying you were ugly.   When I made the comment I was referring to the fact that people repeatedly called you ugly, yet you still had enough self esteem to post your pic.  It wasn't supposed to be an insult.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on January 20, 2008, 02:17:52 PMyet you still had enough self esteem to post your pic.
MULTIPLE TIMES

rreeppttaarr

ncba93ivyase

Go Up