October 03, 2024, 06:19:14 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What are your fears?

Started by Himu, January 15, 2008, 06:49:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

bluaki

Quote from: Nyerp on January 15, 2008, 07:25:47 PM
the dark powerofone;
I feel comfortable in dark.

I'm afraid of excessive sunlight if anything doodella;

Daddy

Quote from: bluaki on January 15, 2008, 07:26:43 PM
I feel comfortable in dark.

I'm afraid of excessive sunlight if anything doodella;
I hate sitting in the dark.

ncba93ivyase

Fear of being trapped in my house and having it all burn down, losing everything I have; going to a party with a pool and having someone shove me in (can't swim); fear of the dark, because I always believed that's where aliens hide and actually still do; one day knowing my parents will be gone before me, which is hard since I've spent every single day of my life with them; getting AIDS; developing brain cancer; losing a limb; pretty much any situation that would require me to swim; riding in a car with someone, and having them crash in the middle of nowhere and having nowhere to go, being stranded and dying; and ticks.

Oddly enough, spiders don't scare me in the least bit. My grandmother taught me to love the cuddly little beasts, but I still don't mess with any aside from jumping spiders.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Nyerp

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Nyerp

Quote from: Lawlz on January 15, 2008, 07:31:30 PM
I also can't ride a bike.

neither can i lol powerofone;

but seriously how can you not swim

The Speaker Of Words

1.That voice from Kid A. He's standing in the shadows at the end of my bed.  gonk;
2. Being alone for long periods of time (5+ hours)
3. Everyone hating me
4. Dying (not really how I die but knowing that I'll miss out on so many great things)

Feynman

Sinking in a ship or small boat and drowning in any body of water.

Albel The Wicked

Kalahari Inkantation

January 16, 2008, 12:40:34 PM #25 Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 12:45:21 PM by Luke Atmey
Bugs (the bigger the scarier), losing any of my organs, no matter how insignificant they are (even my appendix), losing even a toe, losing any of my loved ones or people close to me, the dark, not being able to have kids of my own, drowning, dying a slow, torturous death, and getting a disease that would slowly kill me or make my life a lot harder than it needs to be. edumacate;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Pyrate on January 15, 2008, 07:21:57 PM
The ocean and driving or even walking over large bridges.
To me, walking over a bridge would be much, much more frightening. doodthing;

Kalahari Inkantation

YPrrrr

Not enjoying college and then being stuck in a job I despise for the next 40 years

Nyerp

ALL YOU DO IS GET IN THE WATER AND FLAIL YOUR LIMBS FAGGOTS

Go Up