October 03, 2024, 04:24:38 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What are your fears?

Started by Himu, January 15, 2008, 06:49:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

It could be irrational or rational.

I'm scared of lightning, thunder, big bugs, spiders, snakes, taking a shower alone in the house, and I always look around frantically when I'm in the water at the beach. wry

Sync

Sleeing with a tranny, death, Spiders, absolute darkness when I'm alone, going ti deep in the beach.

The artist formally known

Scared of being a misanthrope since I hated a lot of my friends a while back but found some friends I love to hang out with. I was just kinda sick of people making huge deals out of stupid little things.

Albel The Wicked

I rather not list them because i will look like a superficial asshole and you know how much people in boyah care about values...

Himu

Quote from: Caz on January 15, 2008, 06:52:01 PM
I rather not list them because i will look like a superficial asshole and you know how much people in boyah care about values...
Post them anyway. doodella;

I wont hate on you.

rreeppttaarr

Spiders, small spaces, furious old women.

Mostly spiders and small spaces though.

Houdini

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Dahlia on January 15, 2008, 06:53:03 PM
Post them anyway. doodella;

I wont hate on you.
Yeah, you never care what i say.

Anyways, this is not one of the ones i was going to say, but transexuals scare me.

ME##

Being alone, having my thoughts and ideas ridiculed, standing in front of a class, not knowing a simple answer to something, scary films, my neighbours, strangers, people who talk to you even though they have no clue who you are, talking to strangers, and donkeys.

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: ME86 on January 15, 2008, 06:57:39 PM
Being alone, having my thoughts and ideas ridiculed, standing in front of a class, not knowing a simple answer to something, scary films, my neighbours, strangers, people who talk to you even though they have no clue who you are, talking to strangers, and donkeys.
You must be very social.

ME##

Quote from: Caz on January 15, 2008, 07:03:19 PM
You must be very social.

You forgot to bold 'standing in front of a class' and 'my neighbours'  magician;.

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: ME86 on January 15, 2008, 07:05:11 PM
You forgot to bold 'standing in front of a class' and 'my neighbours'  magician;.
Being infront of class is a very normal fear and your neighbours might just be weird.   Trust me, i thought about it.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Drowning, Heights(wooden bridges), guns,knives, Large bugs, and Houdini.

Pyrate

The ocean and driving or even walking over large bridges.

bluaki

Dogs, crowds, and knives are three of them.

Go Up