October 23, 2024, 06:39:52 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Cat Thread

Started by bluaki, January 07, 2008, 12:36:25 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bluaki

January 07, 2008, 12:36:25 AM Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 05:58:30 PM by Makise Kurisu
Do you like cats?
How many cats do you have?
Do you have the sad curse of being allergic to cats?

Discuss cats and their obvious superiority to dogs here. akudood;

ncba93ivyase

OF COURSE.

I once had an adorable kitn that was about 15 pounds and fluffy and adorable. I named him Aberdean. :'(

AND THANKFULLY NO.

also cats are about as intelligent as apes if not more so

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Yes
3, a tabby, an orange tabby, a tuxedo cat
No

Tabby is Pepper
Tuxedo is Paws
Orange cat... no specific name really... Kittums, Jonesy, Potato, Kitty Bobo, etc.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on January 07, 2008, 12:39:06 AM
Yes
3, a tabby, an orange tabby, a tuxedo cat
No

Tabby is Pepper
Tuxedo is Paws
Orange cat... no specific name really... Kittums, Jonesy, Potato, Kitty Bobo, etc.
SHITTY PET NAMER

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

JGE

i once had a cat named Elvis but we lost it

it was awesome :(

Samus Aran

OH GOD I LOVE CATS

We have a kitty named Speckles (my sisters named her) living with us now, and we also have a cat named Katrina that lives out at my stepdad's place.

Here's a picture of Speckles:

:3

bluaki

These were example topics, I don't intend everything to be about them.

I have one cat that is a gray American Shorthair. He was born about 15 years ago.
My mom worked as a vet when one ill cat had like 5 or so kittens (and the cat died after giving birth). She tried raising all of them but only two lived long enough to even open their eyes. One of those two died like two months later and we still have the only one that lived.
My mom named him Feival because he apparently looked like a mouse when he was a kitten.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Kaz on January 07, 2008, 12:43:41 AM
OH GOD I LOVE CATS

We have a kitty named Speckles (my sisters named her) living with us now, and we also have a cat named Katrina that lives out at my stepdad's place.

Here's a picture of Speckles:

:3
Looks a  lot like my one cat, but he has a pink nose, and he doesn't have the white coming up his legs

prettygirl

i have a cat, his name is oreo.

he's annoying
<3

prettygirl

Quote from: Lawlz on January 07, 2008, 12:37:40 AM
OF COURSE.

I once had an adorable kitn that was about 15 pounds and fluffy and adorable. I named him Aberdean. :'(

AND THANKFULLY NO.

also cats are about as intelligent as apes if not more so
omgsh show them the picture your cat was soooooo cute

bluaki

Samus Aran

omg another adorable picture of speckles

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: prettygirl on January 07, 2008, 12:47:30 AM
omgsh show them the picture your cat was soooooo cute
ahhhhhhakdfjhg

I have nothing but a couple of games on this partition, so I'll post him tomorrow.

ABERDEAN WAS AN ADORABLE GREY AND WHITE FAT CAT THAT, WHEN HE FIRST CAME TO OUR HOUSE, MEOWED OUT SOME WEIRD SOUNDS THAT SOUNDED LIKE "ABUHRDEEN." So, after we fed him for a few days and he started visiting regularly, I decided to name the fat little goon Aberdean.

Houdini

I love cats. My brother's allergic, but I might be able to get one now that he's in college.

The artist formally known

I LOVE CATS

Dogs are pretty gay besides the ones in my avatars

Go Up