September 26, 2024, 03:44:24 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I have disovered the magic of the movies

Started by Selkie, January 06, 2008, 04:50:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

I usually see like 1 movie a year, maybe not even.

Well this year, I have already seen two. I am resolving to see lots of movies this year, especially since I'm getting a job soon and will have the money to.

There's buttloads of movies coming out that I want to see too.

Jumper
Hancock
10,000 BC
Cloverfield
The Dark Knight
Wall-E

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: fag on January 06, 2008, 04:50:03 PM
Jumper
Hancock

10,000 BC
Cloverfield
The Dark Knight

Wall-E

Fuck yes! The movie theaters are starting to play less shit and Hollywood is rolling out the QUALITY movies! YES YES YES!

Snorkel

Mainstream movies mostly suck. Head to your local indie theater for real cinematic art.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Snorkel on January 06, 2008, 04:58:16 PM
Mainstream movies mostly suck. Head to your local indie theater for real cinematic art.

Wristcutters A Love Story was the only good Indie film last year.

Commander Fuckass

first three are going to suck

the last three are going to be sweet.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

guff

The artist formally known

Quote from: Snorkel on January 06, 2008, 04:58:16 PM
Okay I believe you as long as you don't say Elephant is a good movie

Snorkel

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 06, 2008, 05:00:09 PM
Wristcutters A Love Story was the only good Indie film last year.

How many did you see, one? Off the top of my head, Atonement, 2 Days In Paris, The Darjeeling Limited, Eastern Promises, No Country For Old Men, and King of California were all outstanding.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Snorkel on January 06, 2008, 05:17:55 PM
How many did you see, one? Off the top of my head, Atonement, 2 Days In Paris, The Darjeeling Limited, Eastern Promises, No Country For Old Men, and King of California were all outstanding.

Since when were those indie?

Andrew1911

Wow, you're really expanding your tastes there. Hey, maybe, you should see another blockbuster!

Snorkel... Lol @ calling Eastern Promises indie. Who gives a shit if it's mainstream or independant? As long as it's good, I don't care. There Will Be Blood was the best movie of 2007. Any other answer is incorrect.

The artist formally known

Sure there are good indie movies but blockbuster movies have its days too you know

Houdini

You forgot to mention Control.

Andrew1911

Quote from: reefer on January 06, 2008, 11:58:26 PM
Sure there are good indie movies but blockbuster movies have its days too you know

and these blockbuster movies are???

Go Up