October 03, 2024, 08:28:19 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

You know what I hate?

Started by MARIOMANIAC21, January 04, 2008, 07:42:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MARIOMANIAC21

Right when I buy something expensive for myself and blow my money I turn the tv onto find a commercial about poor little girls with no money and are starving. It makes me feel so god damn guilty. 
I also hate spanish and black people who wear shirts 5 times their actual size and jeans so low their boxers are sagging out, did their parents not teach them any manners or are they just plain retarded?
What pisses you off?

noodle_976

i hate it when spanish speaking people who actually went to  english speaking schools for 8 freaking years still say "J" as "Y" >_>

Albel The Wicked

I've seen white and all kinds of colored people do it you cunt.

Classic

I don't hate Mexican or immigrants but I do hate it when they think they can illegally pass through and bum off us.
They don't have insurance, so if they get in a wreck and kill someone, they won't be held responsible.

I don't hate Mexicans, though. Just the lazy ass ones. But there are just as many white and black lazy asses, so I really have no right to complain.

I LOVE YOU, RAWL.

noodle_976

also, dane cook pisses me off
people who like dane cook and repeat his jokes piss me off
and the movie Hot Rod pisses me off...

noodle_976

Himu

People who use internet memes in real life piss me off.

noodle_976

Quote from: Dahlia on January 04, 2008, 07:54:13 PM
People who use internet memes in real life piss me off.
what other kinds of memes are there? psyduck;

Himu

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: CONKER on January 04, 2008, 07:47:44 PM
I know, but being spanish myself and seeing them do that makes me wish I wasn't. White people don't do it nearly as much as the others.
Well im spanish to and i sure as shit dont dress like that, but its still a cuntish thing to say.  Its just kids in the united states i doubt its a fad on many  spanish countries.  At least on mine its not, people dress way better actually.

Trini

Quote from: Lonely Rolling Star on January 04, 2008, 07:49:49 PM
I don't hate Mexican or immigrants but I do hate it when they think they can illegally pass through and bum off us.
They don't have insurance, so if they get in a wreck and kill someone, they won't be held responsible.

I don't hate Mexicans, though. Just the lazy ass ones. But there are just as many white and black lazy asses, so I really have no right to complain.

I LOVE YOU, RAWL.

I remember reading an article about a dog that attacked an illegal immigrant. And they called it a hero, and gave it a medal.  goonish
[CENTER][/center]

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: culoooooo on January 04, 2008, 07:58:40 PMIts just kids in the united states i doubt its a fad on many  spanish countries.  
People all around the world do it.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Trini

Quote from: CONKER on January 04, 2008, 08:06:20 PM
Why didn't the guy sue?

I don't even remember if he did or not. I didn't care about the rest of the article after reading about the attack.
[CENTER][/center]

Go Up