October 04, 2024, 10:28:58 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

News Nostalgic of Simpsons Episode...

Started by Bushy, January 04, 2008, 02:40:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bushy

HOUMA, La. - A 265-pound man

Ricky Labit, a 6-foot-3 disabled offshore worker, said he had been a regular at the Manchuria Restaurant, eating there as often as three times a week. But on his most recent visit, he said a waitress gave him and his wife's cousin, Michael Borrelli, a bill for $46.40, roughly double the buffet price for two adults.

"She says, 'Y'all fat, and y'all eat too much,'" Labit said.

Labit and Borrelli said they felt discriminated against because of their size.

"I was stunned, that somebody would say something like that. I ain't that fat, I only weigh 277," Borrelli said.

Accountant Thomas Campo, who spoke for the restaurant because the owner's English is limited, said the men were charged an extra $10 each on Dec. 21 because they made a habit of dining exclusively on the more expensive seafood dishes, including crab legs and frog legs.

"We have a lot of big people there," Campo said. "We don't discriminate."

The argument over the bill grew heated, and police were called. The police report states that the disagreement was settled when the restaurant said the bill was a mistake and, to appease Labit, the meal was complimentary.

Labit said he insisted on paying but was told not to come back. He complained that when seafood on the buffet line runs out, the restaurant only grudgingly cooks more. Campo said the proprietress tries to reduce waste of quality food.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

I'm afraid to inform this, but the Lincoln Squirrel, has just been assasanaited.

Bushy

Title27GT

Quote from: Cameron  on January 04, 2008, 02:41:42 PM
I'm afraid to inform this, but the Lincoln Squirrel, has just been assasanaited.
Shut the fuck up

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Title on January 04, 2008, 03:05:51 PM
Shut the fuck up
  Are you be pissy your entire life are you going to pull the rod out of your ass and start having fun here?

Bushy

Quote from: Cameron  link=topic=21670.msg292820#msg292820 date=1199488144
  Are you be pissy your entire life are you going to pull the rod out of your ass and start having fun here?

Boyah is not supposed to be fun.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Title27GT

Quote from: Cameron  on January 04, 2008, 03:09:04 PM

Do you understand why everyone constantly tells you to shut the fuck up? It's because your an idiot. Your posts suck, and none of them are welcome. Stop pretending you're a well-liked and respected member here, you never will  be.

Bushy

Quote from: Cameron  link=topic=21670.msg292823#msg292823 date=1199488384
source? orks;
See all these areguments we have?

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Title on January 04, 2008, 03:16:42 PM
Do you understand why everyone constantly tells you to shut the fuck up? It's because your an idiot. Your posts suck, and none of them are welcome. Stop pretending you're a well-liked and respected member here, you never will  be.
When do I ever pretend to be well liked? I know I'm not a well respected member, nor do I really expect to be at this point. And again, are you going to be pissy your whole life and start having fun here?You never answered that. Life is to fucking short to be as negative as you are all the god damn time, instead of being the pissy cunt you are all the time, why not enjoy yourself?Shit like this is why this forum lacks activity, we're clawing at each others throat for no real reason when we're supposed to be a community. BTW you used "your" instead of "you're".

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Pyrate

Quote from: Bushybrow on January 04, 2008, 02:40:33 PM
'Y'all fat, and y'all eat too much.'

lol

It's stupid when fat people feel discrimated for being fatasses, like they're a race. You can't do anything about being a Mexican, but you can do something about being a hambeast.

Title27GT

Quote from: Cameron  on January 04, 2008, 03:25:10 PM
When do I ever pretend to be well liked? I know I'm not a well respected member, nor do I really expect to be at this point. And again, are you going to be pissy your whole life and start having fun here?You never answered that. Life is to fucking short to be as negative as you are all the god damn time, instead of being the pissy cunt you are all the time, why not enjoy yourself?Shit like this is why this forum lacks activity, we're clawing at each others throat for no real reason when we're supposed to be a community. BTW you used "your" instead of "you're".
I'm perfectly happy, thanks. Pointing out the idiocy that you produce on a daily basis is no burden.

And by the way, you didn't put a space between "?" and "Y"

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Title on January 04, 2008, 03:28:12 PM
I'm perfectly happy, thanks. Pointing out the idiocy that you produce on a daily basis is no burden.

And by the way, you didn't put a space between "?" and "Y"
Start acting like it, instead of trying to tear a 13 year old boy down.

Bushy

Also, age doesn't matter.  Title bashed me when I was 12, a few months ago.

Go Up