October 03, 2024, 10:22:32 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How do you think others see you?

Started by Blaze-Senpai, December 29, 2007, 09:24:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blaze-Senpai

And be serious and answer honestly for once.

I think people see me as a Pessimistic Black person trying to be different than most black people by acting white/nerdy.

Classic

People see me as a stereotypical gay guy nerd that is fat and has no life.  gonk;
At least I think.

bluaki

Um... probably just as a geeky and maybe emo girl with no life befuddlement

I'm not emo, but other people might think I am edumacate;

hotlikesauce.

Meh...

A frikin Hippy...

Fun as helll...

A Pyro...

Hooked in with Sonny...

Bros for life...

Can be a dick, but is understanding....

Puts on a charm whenever he needs to...

Isn't afraid of stuff that normal people are, but is afraid of stuff that normal people aren't...

Daddy

Zack777

hotlikesauce.

Claquesous

A boring, generic person. But to those who actually know me, I am anything but.

NOA_Haunted

A dick, a sweet heart, a playa, a playa hater, skater awesome dude yeah

FAMY2

Quote from: Classic on December 29, 2007, 09:26:20 PM
People see me as a stereotypical gay guy nerd that is fat and has no life.  gonk;
At least I think.

I don't see you that way.

I think people see me as quiet and reserved.  Those who really know me know I am the complete opposite.

Albel The Wicked

When a black guy acts white and nerdy its a really sad view in my opinion. You dont have to act ghetto but 'white' and nerdy? come on now. 

I wouldnt really know, some people hate, some people like me a lot, some people think im meh, it all depends on what i want them to think of me.

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: culoooooo on December 29, 2007, 10:01:18 PM
When a black guy acts white and nerdy its a really sad view in my opinion. You dont have to act ghetto but 'white' and nerdy? come on now. 

I wouldnt really know, some people hate, some people like me a lot, some people think im meh, it all depends on what i want them to think of me.
I don't pretend, I act my normal self, which everyone seems to think i'm white.

Houdini

People probably think I'm a guy who does stuff.

ncba93ivyase

A bastard that doesn't talk enough and those that actually managed to get me to talk regret doing so because I'm a filthy asshole. gooncamp;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: Lawlz on December 29, 2007, 11:07:54 PM
A bastard that doesn't talk enough and those that actually managed to get me to talk regret doing so because I'm a filthy asshole. gooncamp;
Seems true enough.

Go Up