October 03, 2024, 04:27:15 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

LACK OF ACTIVITY...

Started by Classic, December 29, 2007, 09:09:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

Alright, in all seriousness (I mean it)...
I want to know what your meaning of life is. Do you work for a higher being? Do you work for yourself? Someone else?
Do you feel that life is what you make it to be or do you believe in Destiny?
Do you feel like is beautiful past all the wars and terrors? What do you like about life? Dislike?

Thanks, guys. This means a lot to me.

Claquesous

I didn't know, until I heard this quote:

"Yesterday is but a dream, tomorrow is but a vision. But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well, therefore, to This Day."

So now, I try to make the best of every day so I can look back to it in fondness.

I suppose I work for myself, as I don't believe in a higher being, and have nobody to work for. Life is what I make it. I like most parts of life besides those typical teenagers these days.

Blaze-Senpai

I work for myself. Life is to just live it as you see fit, possibly can, and do whatever the hell you want and suffer consequences (If any) afterwards.

Daddy

pass on my genetic information and help to increase the chances of my species' (homo sapiens) survival.

Albel The Wicked

Life is already destined to go one way no matter what we do we can change whats going to happen.  Because this is a 3 dimensional universe it cant be helped...

Knig

I really think there is no point. If we're here, just try to make the most of it.

FAMY2

I think I work for a higher being.  Life is already planned out for me.  Or call it fate, destiny or what ever.  No such thing as  chance. The best way to put it is like this. I can choose and make my own decisions. But some higher being knows what choice I will make every time before I do. So my life is already mapped out.  I guess as bad as things get sometimes I still carry on and keep going.

Himu

I believe that the meaning of life, is exploring life, and living it to the fullest, making the most of it.  As for who I work for, myself.  This is my life not anybody elses.  I dont want to accomplish others dreams.  I dont want to be the girl everyone expects me to be.  I'll just let who I want to be fall in front of my face sometime.  And I can never linger on the past.  You can never catch it because it's gone.  You can never predict the future because every choice inflicts your life dramatically or even in the tiniest bit.  Things change, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Houdini

Quote from: Classic on December 29, 2007, 09:09:29 PM
Alright, in all seriousness (I mean it)...
I want to know what your meaning of life is.
None, until further notice.

Do you work for a higher being? Do you work for yourself? Someone else?
I don't work.

Do you feel that life is what you make it to be or do you believe in Destiny?
The former.

Do you feel like is beautiful past all the wars and terrors?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

What do you like about life?
Stuff that doesn't suck.

Dislike?
Stuff that sucks.

ncba93ivyase

Live, reproduce, advance one's species.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on December 29, 2007, 11:16:32 PM
hey i should die now that i realize that lawlz and i have the same goals in life--although that is because that is the point of life.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on December 29, 2007, 11:16:32 PM
What's the point of one's species then?

Selkie

Life is simply about living

You have succeeded if you can look back on your life before you die and believe it was worth while.

Snorkel

Life is whatever you make of it. I don't have a purpose or a goal unless I tell myself I do, and I choose to believe that life is about enjoying the endless beauty of the cosmos and ultimately becoming part of it.

Go Up