October 04, 2024, 08:30:56 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How was your x-mas?

Started by The artist formally known, December 29, 2007, 12:02:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

I spent most of my break so far hauling Rock Band to houses playing it with strangers and witnessing the excitement of people who've never played the drums nor Rock Band.

New Years might be awesome, depends on what I plan on doing.

Smoking Aces is a great movie from what I've seen, have to make a copy for future watchings.

Also if you got any money for x-mas whats your plans with it?

I have a few bucks left. Some on a PS3 and some on a DVD/VCR HDMI recorder maybe.

ME##

Well it'll be great once my PSP gets here.  :|

But other than it was good, got some money which I'll be spending on my PSP and maybe some books, manga, and DVDs.

ncba93ivyase

Had a piece of fish, asked for nothing, got nothing.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Quote from: ME86 on December 29, 2007, 12:08:00 AM
Well it'll be great once my PSP gets here.  :|

But other than it was good, got some money which I'll be spending on my PSP and maybe some books, manga, and DVDs.
Lol PSP.

FullmetalGanon

Worst christmas ive ever had.

YPrrrr

Spent the first half playing  Uncharted... now working on all of my projects for schools suicide;

Wrench

It was great. Got a lot of cool stuff. Only thing missing is a social life right now.

greg400

The first half was spent playing Medal of Honor Heroes 2 for Wii, and the second/current thing i'm playing is Phantom Hourglass.

I'm hoping to finish it before Tuesday so I can play Sonic Rush Adventure when school starts again. :|

Classic

Mine was ok. I got a lot of cool stuff, but I'm really missing my friends from school.

UnagiPower

Commander Fuckass

It was great, it just sucks that the feeling hasn't left.

Got a 80GB PS3 bundle  wub;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Classic

Daddy

Selkie

It was okay

I got a Wii, and Galaxy, which is sick as hell, but that whole Christmas feeling wasn't there.

I'm getting older  edumacate;

Go Up