October 20, 2024, 04:33:08 PM

1,531,336 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

MOTHERFUCKING CORNWALL CENTRE

Started by Infel, December 28, 2007, 09:55:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Infel

I went to the EB games there to spend my 100 bux in gift cards, and I went to the counter, and they cut them up and told me to get the fuck out of the store. I went to ask for their manager and they told me to get the fuck out, and told me I was a goddamn worthless jew.

What the fuck. Now I'm out 100 bucks because some guy is having mood swings.  :|

Kalahari Inkantation

Infel

FullmetalGanon

fuck
                         fuck
         fuck
srsly?

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: KT on December 28, 2007, 09:57:49 AM
I am. The people there are total assholes.

So, you gave them $100 in cards, and they cut them up, and the manager didn't do a thing about it? Call the police or something. psyduck;

Infel

Quote from: Ronald Rollins on December 28, 2007, 09:58:23 AM
                                          fuck
                         fuck
         fuck
srsly?
Yes, I noticed the damn cat plane.

Infel

Quote from: N on December 28, 2007, 09:59:55 AM
lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit
lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit cock
It doesn't work that way in Canada.

FullmetalGanon

Quote from: KT on December 28, 2007, 10:00:25 AM
It doesn't work that way in Canada.

??????????????
what the fuck
canada is bullshit, then.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

If the police won't do anything about it, just take $100 worth of stuff from them. powerofone;

Trini

[CENTER][/center]

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Trini on December 28, 2007, 10:23:28 AM
wtf? That's ridiculous.
Because SBKT always makes up bullshit stories with beans jumping on trampolines. If you believe this, you're retarded.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

NOA_Haunted

Right.....................................................

[REDACTED]

I have a feeling you're not telling us something.
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Infel

Quote from: Lawlz on December 28, 2007, 11:59:30 AM
Because SBKT always makes up bullshit stories with beans jumping on trampolines. If you believe this, you're retarded.
What?

Go Up